This little Piggie went to MAC....

NadiaD

Okay this is my First time using Pigments in a FOTD, so any CC is very very welcome!! But dont be too harsh lol. I also apologise for the hideous quality of photos - my camera is in the camera hospital so i hope it comes home safe soon!!

Thumbnails should be clickable.

What I used:

Face:
Elizabeth Arden Intervene Foundation, BeneFit Erase Paste, MAC studio Fix powder(NC25), MAC Bronzer in Golden, MAC Margin, MAC Fashion Frenzy

Eyes:
MAC Teal piggie, MAC Gold Dusk piggie, MAC frost piggie, MAC Pandemonium e/s, MAC Minted eyekohl, Dior Iconic mascara, BeneFit waterproof eyeliner

Lips:
MAC Song and Dance lipglass

Yeah there is a funny face in there - no idea why lol!!!

Let me know what you all think - and I apologise if the posting of this has gone wrong in anyway with the piccies sizes etc!!

Love ya

Nadia xx

coachkitten

Gorgeous! I love the shape that you made on your eyes and your blending is awesome!
smiles.gif

NadiaD

Aw thanks girls! You made me smile.

The edge on the eye was also something new I decided to try - I saw someone use sellotape and thought Id give it a go!!

Coachkitten, thanks for saying that about the blending - I think that may be the thing everyone wants to hear on specktra! Ive been working on it as my blending used to be chunky and blargh.

Much love to you all!

Nadia xx