This might be tricky... concealer!

gnat

Hi guys =)

so up till now I've appreciated your advice alot and now I'm looking to buy THE concealer. I have dry skin, in spots, so it mustn't flake. Also I wish there was a concealer with a nice texture that melts into the skin. I don't wear alot of makeup so it also shouldn't be to thick or cakey, that would look weird!

I know it's alot to ask of a product, but maybe someone has found something, that is anywhere in that range?

Thanks for your help =)

friend_of_MAC

If you are talking about brand, then there are some MAC concealers that work in that range. It also depends how you apply it and how much at a time so that it won't be cakey. Hmmm, that is hard but what works for me as far as blending into your skin real nice and not cakey is I use my fingers to blend in the concealer around my eyes. For some reason, the warmth of my fingers helps it blend in to look more natural. I use MAC concealers but not the ones in the pot. They are just too heavy for my eyes. What brands are you using and what format? Is it in a liquid stick, cream pot, etc?

xpucu

i have the select moisturecover in NW15 -i have the same type skin like you.This works great for me my only problem is that this color is little bit orange for me.I also got the Make up for ever concealer pallet/the colors are great/,but it's cream so it's little bit thick.

gnat

at the moment i am using cliniques quick corrector, which is a liquid concealer. the color is great, but i don't really like the outcome. on my skin it looks sort of dry and ashy and doesn't "disappear" as I wish it would. The brand really isn't that important, as long as it doesn't cost an arm and a leg...

Renee

I use MUFE's Full Cover concealer...its so nice and blends great. I use my fingers too because it just seems to go on better that way

Latest posts