This months hauling (w/pictures)!

NatalieMT

Thought I'd post a topic here for once. I love reading and seeing photos of what other people have been buying and I figured I'm not the only one.

First of all, all my MAC goodies. It's been a big haul this month usually I would not buy half this amount of stuff because I have a budget. Some lovely Specktra members also helped me out with some CPs here.

Dsc00185.jpg

Love Alert Dazzleglass, High 90s, Tropic Glow, Plushlash Brownette, Sweet Tooth tendertone, Salsarose Blush, Crystal Avalanche e/s, Solar White e/s, Warming Trend e/s, Warm Chill e/s, Gulf Stream e/s, Chartruese pigment (not pictured), Vanilla pigment (not pictured), Dark Soul pigment (not pictured).

Dsc00186.jpg

Then I also went to Elemis Skincare. I'm surprised there aren't more topics on Elemis, I've only been using this stuff just over a week and it's amazing. I love the results, it makes my skin look and feel much nicer. It was expensive but definitely worth the money. My favourite product here is the skin buff exfoliator.

Then I got some clothes, I went to the dentist on Thursday for like 2 hours for the tenth time and needed cheering up afterwards. I have a really bad tooth infection, makes me feel absolutely awful and I'm so drugged up all the time right now. Shall be delighting in even more appointments in the coming weeks.

topshop2.jpg

topshop1.jpg

^^^ From Topshop!

hannahzac.jpg

^^^ Random online store, thought it was SO cute!

Dsc00187.jpg

^^^ La Senza pjs (on sale yay!) and 2 Primp shirts (Sheep print and the Cameo print) I found really cheap at TK Maxx. I love Primp so I was excited to see these there. It was really weird seeing as there is no UK seller of Primp. They're absolutely huge on me, because Primp runs big even though they're the petite size, but it doesn't matter I will slouch about in them!

And that was it, hope you enjoyed reading!
greengrin.gif
Xxx

NatalieMT

Thanks everyone! The top and the cardigan arrived today, I love the cardigan it's perfect but the top is SO tiny. I'm a very small person and even I can't get into it and it's marked my normal size. It's really weird so I'm going to return it and exchange for something different at the weekend!