This one here is for You, Couturesista!!!

carandru

Ok, I said I was going to recreate this look that Courturesista asked about in the rec forum:
85192022_10.jpg

my version:
makeup2009066.jpg

makeup2009068.jpg

makeup2009071.jpg

makeup2009098.jpg

makeup2009101.jpg

Products used:
face: Studio sculpt NC55, deep peach set powder, studio tech nc50 to contour, sculpt and shape duo, studio finish concealer NC45
Cheeks: Ben Nye creme rogue, Brunette MSF
Eyes: fuschia shock ccb as base, MUFE #75 on lid, bitch-slap bright pink on 1st half of lid (for sparkle/glitter which you can't see in these photos), carbon e/s, Stud b/p, UD naked as highlight, cream liner on top lid, UD 24/7 zero liner to tightline
Lips: mix of studiofinish nc50 concealer, peachstock l/s, and nyx tan l/g

How'd I do? lol. Thanks for looking! CC is welcomed and appreciated.

couturesista

I love you! This looks sooooooo good! I have to get Fuschia CCB! What color is the MUFE e/s and where can I get me some BITCH SLAP pink?

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
I love you! This looks sooooooo good! I have to get Fuschia CCB! What color is the MUFE e/s and where can I get me some BITCH SLAP pink?

Thanks love! And, Girl, the MUFE and the bitch-slap are the same hot pink color, only the MUFE is matte.
You can get bitch-slap here: Bitch Slap! Cosmetics. If you've been following the "scandalous cosmetics" thread, then you'll know that bitch-slap is the same as medusa, scandalous, and a variety of others. They'll all have that hot pink color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettysecrets
great look! your skin looks flawless and that fuschia is hot!!

Thanks chica. I was a little worried about the foundation b/c that NC55 is a bit ...off. I think I'll go back and get a sample of NC50 and see if I like that.

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by laguayaca
very hot! Great job! some reflects very pink would also work to add that sparckle
!

Thanks love and UGH I KNOW!!! lol, I have a sample of the reflects very pink and didn't even think to try it. I'll have to remember that for next time I do this look.

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIC MAC
Excuse me for asking - but who is the girl in the first photo?

She's Brooke Crittendon of BET's Harlem Heights. She also dated Kanye West for a brief moment.

*ETA* That's a great re-do of that look and what it should've been to begin with. She looks like Lady Elaine from Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood with all that color clashing in her face.

TISH1124

You did a fantastic job.....I actually like yours better...looks more matte ....So pretty and bright!!!
yes.gif

.However you did forget your My Lil Ponytail to complete your look
cutey.gif

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
You did a fantastic job.....I actually like yours better...looks more matte ....So pretty and bright!!!
yes.gif

.However you did forget your My Lil Ponytail to complete your look
cutey.gif

Lmao. I looked for something similar but I just didn't have any my little ponies or peacock colored weave just laying around. Next time I will be more prepared. You know I just gots to be different girl
th_roll1.gif

Latest posts