This was a challenge [natural eye color]... haha! FOTD

laneyyy

'Afternoon loves! So, I thought I would challenge myself, and see if I can apply my makeup without corrective lenses... hahaha! BAD IDEA!!! Now, I know most of you know I wear Aqua Contact Lenses on the regular, and have never seen my natural eye color!!! Well, guess what!? HERE IT IS LADIED AND GENTS! Take a good look, because, I will probably never put myself through this again, IT WAS TOUGH!!! I am SOOO blind, like I mean -6.00 in the left, and -6.75 in the right. Its a bummer =[

This is just a warning now, this is not the best makeup application! It wasn't easy
tong.gif

What I useded...

Eyes

Shroom
Fertile
Chill Proof
HIP Cream Liner/Black
Lancone Hypnose Mascara/Black

Face

Clinique Almost Makeup in Neutral/Fair mixed with Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
MSF Duo in Medium Natural and Shimmer
X-Rocks Powder Blush
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Duo Bronzer

Lips

Little bit of Lollipop Loving

DSC04132.jpg

DSC04130.jpg

HAHA!!!!!!!​

NicksWifey

I love your colored contacts but WOW WOW WOW, you have naturally gorgeous eyes!! You should let them shine thru more often
smiles.gif

BTW, I love your m/u. It looks gorgeous.

*Moni-Luv*

I agree with the others. You have such beautiful eyes!!!!! Show your natural eye color more often please!

laneyyy

haha... i will, next time i order contacts, i will order clear!!! i think i am ready to give up the aquas for a while... but i gotta finish this box first!
tong.gif

FiestyFemme

You have a gorgeous natural eye color! I agree with the others that you should definitely go with it more often. I really like the aqua too though... it's so unexpected!

Great look!

awomanofthelord

WOW!!! Very nice Laney... They are a very pretty Blue
smiles.gif
Doris was right about your eyes lol.. I remember asking her what your natural eyes looked like and she gave me a pretty close description!! lol..

bgajon

Now I now why your colored lenses look amazing, your eye color is so pretty that it makes the lenses look not fake. Your liner looks amazing and you did a beautiful job
smiles.gif
Please do more looks with your natural eye color because it's so pretty but do some with the lenses because you rock them. Anyway post more looks because you do great looks.

rbella

Damn, if I could put my makeup on with my corrective lenses as well as you do without them, I'd be one happy lady! You look beautiful!

ashleydenise

I always love your contacts cause they have an exotic look about them, but hell girl, your natural eyes are beautiful!!

btw love the makeup!