this was not planned -but i'm poor now :( *PICS***

Magic Markers

Those MSFs are beautiful. I wish I had a MAC around me! Unfortunately the closest is a counter about 45 minutes away. I haven't gotten up that way yet.

Is that the Tendertone Lip Balm to the left of the glitters and pigments? What shade is the orange one?

sincola

What a huge haul!!! Enjoy!!
eyelove.gif
I find that the purchases are more fun when they are not planned!
lol.gif

dmenchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Markers
Those MSFs are beautiful. I wish I had a MAC around me! Unfortunately the closest is a counter about 45 minutes away. I haven't gotten up that way yet.

Is that the Tendertone Lip Balm to the left of the glitters and pigments? What shade is the orange one?

yup those are the tendertones, the orange one is called: purring. It's lovely with just bronzer+ mascara (my 'beach look' this weekend)

I hear you with the driving, i have to drive 45 min to just a small Macy's counter, two hours to jacksonville( and the beach )to the MAC store or three hours to orlando , where there is a pro store. I drive to orlando twice a week for school and to jax to take my puppy swimming, so i drive a lot....

dmenchi

Actually, MAC helped me to overcome my fear of driving-i know it's a joke! but really, i was so horrified of having to drive to school so far that i developed my MAC reward system. everytime i stared to get a panic attack, i just thought about making a MAC purchase and playing with all the stuff i got ( i usually keep my purchase under 100$ or five items )and it works until today! My BH & freinds laugh ,,but it works! LOL

Magic Markers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmenchi
yup those are the tendertones, the orange one is called: purring. It's lovely with just bronzer+ mascara (my 'beach look' this weekend)

I hear you with the driving, i have to drive 45 min to just a small Macy's counter, two hours to jacksonville( and the beach )to the MAC store or three hours to orlando , where there is a pro store. I drive to orlando twice a week for school and to jax to take my puppy swimming, so i drive a lot....

Oh, thanks so much! I tried to look on the website, but it didn't look as orange on the swatch as it did in the jar in the picture. I love orange makeup, especially lip products
smiles.gif

Wow, that's dedication.

Latest posts