This week + hella stressful = mini Haul.

iheartangE

Three looks this time! And not in the greatest lighting...I apologize in advance, I've been running late all week so I don't have time to take pictures in the morning and by the time I get a break it's dark outside so we're going by the crappy lighting in my room for these.

Aaanyway, I ordered my first Besame lipstick last week (in Cherry Red) and it came with a bunch of samples so I tried out the bright pink one!

Pictures2_14069.jpg

Pictures2_14062.jpg

As you can tell the sun was going down when I took those pictures.

What I used:

Face (same for all of the following):
Fyrinnae Rice Powder Primer
Pixi Undercover concealer
Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals in Fairly Light
MAC Blot Powder in Light

Cheeks:
MAC p/b in Harmony
MAC p/b in Azalea
Nars p/b in Albatross

Eyes:
UDPP
MAC s/s in Fresh Cement (all over lid)
UD Deluxe e/s in Honey (patted over s/s)
MAC e/s in Amber Lights (crease)
MAC e/s in Espresso (outer V)
Nars p/b in Albatross (browbone highlight)
UD 24/7 e/l in Lucky (lower lashline)
Stila s/p in Black
Benefit Browzing and NYX e/s in Black (eyebrows)
L'Oreal Volume Shocking mascara

Lips:
Besame l/s in Exotic Pink

Neeeext! So I ordered my first Paint Pots!! I ordered Bare Study and Artifact, but MAC accidentally sent me Bare Study and Indianwood and when I called and told them, I found out I get to keep Indianwood!! I love free stuff on a level that really defies definition so I was really excited! Yay MAC and your amazing customer service!

Pictures2_14078.jpg

Pictures2_14079.jpg

And then at the end of the day I put on my new Fafi Sugar Trance l/g and made a silly face:

Pictures2_14060.jpg

Cheeks:
MAC p/b in Harmony
Nars p/bronzer in Laguna

Eyes:
UDPP
MAC p/p in Indianwood (all over lid and crease with my new 242 brush!)
Fyrinnae e/s in Fire Opal (on lid)
MAC p/g in Teal (crease and lower lashline)
MAC e/s in Shroom (browbone highlight and then I tried to blend it into my inner corner...it turned Fire Opal kinda gray but luckily you can't really see that)
NYX e/s in Black (outer lid)
Revlon l/l in Blackest Black
Benefit Browzings and NYX e/s in Black (eyebrows)

Lips:
MAC l/s in Twig Twig (except the last picture of course)

And last but not least, today's look! I was originally going to wear red lips with this but I was suddenly inspired to try Sugar Trance over my TheBalm stain so I did that instead and I really loved it! It's much better in real life (isn't everything?) but you can kinda see it's beauty in the picture.

Oh and this picture is AWFUL but it shows the makeup and that is what really counts (at least I hope so...I look like a fooooool!)

Pictures2_22008.jpg

Cheeks:
MAC p/b in Harmony
Nars p/b in Albatross

Eyes:
UDPP
MAC p/p in Bare Study (lid, crease, and browbone highlight!)
MAC e/s in Shroom (lid)
UD Matte e/s in Naked (crease)
NYX e/s in Black (outer V)
Revlon l/l in Blackest Black (schwing!
winks.gif
)
Benefit Browzings and NYX e/s in Black (eyebrows)

Lips:
TheBalm Stainiac in Prom Queen
MAC l/g in Sugar Trance (sooooo pretty!)

The end! If anyone has any CC you know I'd greatly appreciate it!! And of course comments in general are always always welcome
choochoo.gif
<-- I dunno why but that smiley reminds me of Butters from South Park and makes me happy.

I just realized I wrote a loooooooooot! Sorry! Thanks fer lookin' though!

entipy

I'm sorry you've had such a stressful week!
ssad.gif

I LOVE that last picture of you. LOL. So cute.

iheartangE

Aw thank you everybody!! You guys are awesome...I'm still a little stressed but I'm feeling much better thanks to all of your lovely comments
greengrin.gif

iheartangE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirensofsilence
I love the pink lipstick in the first picture, and I'm so tempted to get it. But I do NOT need another bright pink lipstick!

I really like the Besame lipsticks! The pink is much brighter than that picture shows but the formula is really nice-it doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything heavy, it just feels like my natural lips plus a little bit haha! Plus the colors are really pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delidee32
Stress in my middle name....lol I love the last picture. I need to get sugar trance
winks.gif

Sugar Trance is awesome! The rainbow pearl isn't like, in your face bright but it's really pretty and unique
smiles.gif

Thanks guys!!