This week's serious haul!!

Makeupaddict88

Ok, so since I paid my car payment and had a little bit of extra money from me selling a phone I thought I'd go treat myself to some shopping, make up style. Over the last couple days I got very nice things. I didn't go to MAC or anything because I have alot of things I want but figure I'll start with all the things I can get at pharmacies, drug stores, etc. So I don't have any pictures of what I got since I'm at my boyfriends apartment but I'm sure everybody will understand
smiles.gif

I got..

The new Eco-Tools 5 brush set
2 Wet n Wild lipsticks
2 Maybelline eyeshadows (one dark lilac color and one a little bit lighter than that)
1 CoverGirl eyeshadow in Indigo Impact
2 other CG eyeshadow singles
1 CG eyeshadow quad

O and for anybody that lives near a CVS, the one by my house was having the BEST sale on cosmetics. (I don't know if this is for every CVS out there but definitly try and see). They were having a Buy 1 get 1 free sale on all L'Oreal HIP cosmetics and other cosmetics so I took advantage and got..

Essence of beauty concealer brush set (it came with a fine conceal brush and a conceal brush)
HIP eyeshadow duos in Brazen, Flamboyant, Showy, Spirited, and Charisma
HIP pigments in Fiery and Striving

I know I got alot more but since it's not right in front of me I can't remember everything. I'll def post a picture when I get home and add more stuff if I msised anything.
smiles.gif
and thats that.