Thoughts on Chikuhodo Brushes?

Bronwyn

Thoughts on Chikuhodo brushes? Specifically, from the z series, the cheek/highlight brush. It's available on beautylish, and I'm wanting to invest in a good blush brush that can both apply and blend blushes, get the most out of sheer ones, and evenly apply pigmented ones. Also, since this one is supposed to be used for highlighting as well, is it good at that task?

karlaedith

Thoughts on Chikuhodo brushes? Specifically, from the z series, the cheek/highlight brush. It's available on beautylish, and I'm wanting to invest in a good blush brush that can both apply and blend blushes, get the most out of sheer ones, and evenly apply pigmented ones. Also, since this one is supposed to be used for highlighting as well, is it good at that task?
I ordered my first chikuhodo a few days ago, the z8 and it took me months deciding between this one and the z4, i only have one blush brush the mac 116 so i wanted another blush brush that would be softer since the 116 is getting a little scratchy but i didnt want it smaller than the 116 so i started looking for reviews, pics, etc and decided to go for the z8, it is more expensive but the shape is fuller, denser and a little bigger so is more of like a multi puspose, if i dont like it for blush i can use it for bronzer or powder :)