Three Dramatic Looks :)

Le-Saboteur

Heylo everyone! Hope everyone is having a good week thus far. It's bitterly cold here today, can already feel winter edging around the corner >.< *grumbles at the northern hemisphere folk and their spring*

So today I'm posting three looks from the weekend, the first two are from Saturday- we went out that night to go to the Chinese Lantern Festival and I wanted something rad. If I had reapplied or touched up the face makeup it would have looked better, I think, but it was Saturday and I had just finished an eight hour day. What can you do?
smiles.gif
The Festival was really fun even though we got absolutely soaked as it was pouring down- the entertainment was good and the lanterns were amazing. I wish now I had taken the camera. Dangit.

Enough chatter, on with the FOTDs!

Kinda Fifties Look
Face
Select Moistureblend SPF15 in NW20, Select Moisturecover in NW20 (on eyelids as a base), Kryolan Dermacolour in D0 and D4, Peaches blush, MSF Natural in Light, Rimmel brown eyebrow pencil.
Eyes
Sunday Best to highlight, light brown and taupe colour from cheap BYS neutral palette on lid, Showstopper in outer V, Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner in Black on upper lash line (still haven't got around to getting a new liquid), Maybelline Great Lash in black
Lips
Australis lipliner in Siren, Chichi l/s in Exhibitionist, clear yummy Bonne Bell gloss.

9fnvv6.jpg

2usk31u.jpg

Blurry closeup!

2vsn6gw.jpg

I Felt Like Cleopatra Look
Face
As above, but with some Thin Lizzy Powder to bronze it up a bit.
Eyes
As above, also added Retrospeck, Woodwinked and heaps more Showstopper
Lips
Designer Brands neutraly rosey lipliner, Kryolan lip colour in LC142, random unknown Japanese brand peachy lipgloss.

2gvvjbc.jpg

6y13sm.jpg

ta0845.jpg

'Ahh, my eyes!' Bright Look
Face
Select Moistureblend SPF15 in NW20, Select Moisturecover in NW20 (on eyelids as a base), Kryolan Dermacolour in D0 and D4, Covergirl pinky blush, MSF Natural in Light, Rimmel brown eyebrow pencil.
Eyes
Naked pigment to highlight, Chrome Yellow e/s on inner half of lid, Pagan over outer 2/3s, Swimming in last third and in crease, Clarity in the outer v and on outer half of lower lashline, Aquadisiac on inner half of lower lashline, Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner in Black on upper lash line (still haven't got around to getting a new liquid) and waterline, Maybelline Great Lash in black (phew)
Lips
Pink Chichi lipliner, Kryolan lipcolour in LP627.

11ry9t0.jpg

2unu7pg.jpg

Haaah, and that's it. Thanks for taking the time to look!

Esperanza

Wow you're beautiful on those pics, such a pin-up in the 1st look
pretty.gif
I can see you're enjoying yourself experimenting with makeup! Keep going!

mslitta

Love all the looks but my fav is the last one. I love yellow lately has become one of my favorite colors.

Le-Saboteur

Haha, the Gwen Stefani thing again... I can't really see it, but it's cool anyway.

Thanks everyone
greengrin.gif
Will do, Esperanza, class is getting fun now, we've started doing Period/Character makeup, so expect to see lots of... err, we'll say 'inspired' FOTDs.

I've been lovin' yellow lately, too, MsLitta. It takes a lot of really packing on the colour for me, though, I look ill if it's not like, slap-in-the-face bright
smiles.gif

anneh89

Love the first one!

So jealous of your eyeliner skills
angry.gif
, my winged bit always looks dodgy, lol
tong.gif

zucker

like all three, but have to agree, the yellow is so cool. i really love yellow with brown eyes! and great blended as well!

Esperanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le-Saboteur
Will do, Esperanza, class is getting fun now, we've started doing Period/Character makeup, so expect to see lots of... err, we'll say 'inspired' FOTDs.

Yay, that's a nice part of makeup artistry! Can't wait to see your next experimentation
thmbup.gif

I agree with Delidee32, you really look like Betty page on the 1st pic
yes.gif
!

Le-Saboteur

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
to be honest... these aren't very dramatic to me but they are gorgeous!

They are when you don't even wear foundation during the week and live in NZ, haha.

Latest posts