Three FOTD's...

SalsaOnTheBeach

I'm not sure if this is allowed, but if I posted all these pics on here, it would kill some of you Dial-Up users...

If this isn't allowed let me know... I just thought it'd be easier to link you to my personal journal where it's already written up and easy to see.

First FOTD:
I totally forgot what I used for this! Sorry! I think it was Bitter, Lustreleaf, Swimming and Humid....

yg002.jpg

yg001.jpg

yg003.jpg

Second FOTD:
I used Taupographic s/s and Sea Me s/s and a pink that I cannot remember for the life of me... maybe you can guess it? I also used Aquadisiac, Surreal and Retrospeck.

pb001.jpg

pb002.jpg

pb003.jpg

Third FOTD I must say I was VERY proud of this look!:
This is what I wore to the MAC Pro party... I used Patina, Motif, Trax, Beautymarked and Naked Lunch. Petticoat and Shimpagne MSF on the cheeks and Bare Fetish on the lips... Bare Fetish is my new "my-lips-but-better" lipgloss! It looks kinda sparkly in the pics, but it's a bare, nude color on the lips... I love it.
(oh, and if it looks like my foundation is too light for my skintone, it's not... it's just the flash on my camera that washes out everything.)

pbl001.jpg

pbl002.jpg

pbl003.jpg

*fixed...

Dreamergirl3

Oh. My. God, your blending is amazing! I absolutely LOVE all of your looks! Girl, you gotta do a tutorial one of these days!
Welcome to Specktra, btw. You'll love it here
smiles.gif

SalsaOnTheBeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
Oh. My. God, your blending is amazing! I absolutely LOVE all of your looks! Girl, you gotta do a tutorial one of these days!
Welcome to Specktra, btw. You'll love it here
smiles.gif

Thanks so much! A tutorial?! Moi? Really? WOW... LOL I didn't think I was THAT good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by prppygrl69
wow beautiful!!! and are those your real lashes????? i couldnt tell if they are or not

Thank you and yes, they're mine... =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by carinapieries
All three looks are amazing! Wish I had your make up skills!

Thanks!!

2_pink

Ooooo...i like these looks, especially the last two!! You have such a nice eye shape, and girl, look at those lashes
greengrin.gif
Awesome job, and i hope you like it here.

Alexa

ooooooo yay!! you're one of my favorite posters on the community lol. i have a bunch of your FOTDs in my inspiration folder
smiles.gif

Henna

Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalsaOnTheBeach
Thanks so much! A tutorial?! Moi? Really? WOW... LOL I didn't think I was THAT good....

Yeah, you're THAT good! Love the 2nd and 3rd. Do you use MAC foundation? Which shade/type? I'm pretty close to your skin tone, and I 'm curious. I also have brown eyes, so any more looks *hint* you're willing to share I'd love to see and try out on my brown peepers!

maianne

So gorgeous... loved them all (esp. the 3rd one - really beautiful colours on you)!! I enjoyed the way you ham it up for the camera!
lol.gif