Thunder Eyeshadow????

m0rg3nst3rn

I was wondering if Thunder eyeshadow was only released in the Blue Storm Collection? If it was not, when was it also released? I am looking for it and found someone on Ebay that has it. I asked for the batch code and they told me it was B49...
Wasn't the Blue Storm collection in 2007? If it was, and the only time that shadow was released, then, that batch number can not be right, right?

Please help me, I'm so lost here.

rockin

That's the same batch number I got on Thunder from seller other97, and it was definitely fake, as were the other eyeshadows, the pigment and the Superglass I got from there

m0rg3nst3rn

Oh, wow, I am so sorry that happened to you. I guess I will steer clear of the person selling this one. Thank you do much! In this case, the seller is jayjay6345.

This was the message that he/she sent me when I asked for the batch number:

"Hello, the batch number on this eyeshadow color is B49. All of my MAC products are 100% authentic guaranteed. Believe me, no one sells the volume of MAC that I do for as many years with all positive feedback if the items are counterfeit so you can shop with confidence.

- jayjay6345"

divaster

I have a real thunder here that I just found in a MAC bag with 3 other things I bought 4 years ago :eek: and the code on it is A47. I don't remember it being released again after that, and esp. with what rockin said sounds like this is another fake.

LMD84

yeah sounds like a fake to me - i beieve the shadow only came out once too and not in 2009.

BeckyBenett

hmm i have a thunder eyeshadow. i got this for free at a modeling event that gave away one free mac eyeshadow in the goodie bag..mine is batch no. A47.. this was way back when and i wasnt into mac..