Thunder Quad, hooooo! ;)

jeanna

* All MAC unless otherwise noted *

Face
- Prescriptives Illuminating Cream Potion primer
- Bare Escentuals Mineral Foundation, Medium Beige (foundation)
- Bare Escentuals Multi Tasking Minerals, Summer Bisque (concealer)
- Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil
- Guerlain Divinora Radiant Blush, Abricot Souffle d'Or

Eyes
- Chartru Paint, base
- Ricepaper, brow highlight
- Scarab e/s, lid
- Rye e/s, crease
- Sketch e/s, outer corner (even though it doesn't show up much in the pics. I think I overblended it with Rye.)
- Blacktrack Fluidline
- DiorShow mascara
- Shisedo brow powder for brows

Lips
- Who's That Lady Lipgelee

... & I'm testing out new watermarks... meh.

P.S. My title is a reference to Thunder Cats, btw. Hahaha.. I went back to add this just in case people didn't get it. I'm not calling myself a Thunder Quad Ho
tong.gif

Tonitra

I KNEW it had to be a reference to Thunder Cats! That's the first thing I thought when I read it.
I absolutely LOVED that cartoon as a kid. Just thinking about those cartoons makes me smile. Haha, my brother and I even had the Thunder Cats sword. It lit up.
*Reminiscences*
Ahh, good times.

Your makeup looks awesome by the way-those colours look fabulous on you.
smiles.gif

tracie

You're gorgeous, and this look is amazing. I need to make more use of my thunder quad, I might try copying this look from you
smiles.gif

Sushi_Flower

Hot makeup! Application is so neat and refined.
Can i ask what eye brushes you use and how you use them to apply what and where? I have small eyelids and so have trouble applying e/s well and seen as you have small eye lids too but great makeup skills i thought you might know some good brushes to use and techniques? Thanks!

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanna

P.S. My title is a reference to Thunder Cats, btw. Hahaha.. I went back to add this just in case people didn't get it. I'm not calling myself a Thunder Quad Ho
tong.gif

LOL I did think you were calling yourself a Thunder quad Ho!
However, it didn't bother me. Just figured you really liked it.

LOL miss the days of the Thunder Cats...oh and She-Ra!!!!

Anways about that m/u...Hot stuff! That's such a great look for you!

user4

It's been too long!!! LOL... love the makeup... and haha... like Nessa, when i think of thunder cats i think of she-ra!!! LOL

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
Hot makeup! Application is so neat and refined.
Can i ask what eye brushes you use and how you use them to apply what and where? I have small eyelids and so have trouble applying e/s well and seen as you have small eye lids too but great makeup skills i thought you might know some good brushes to use and techniques? Thanks!

Thanks! Let's see... for this FOTD, and for pretty much every look I do, I use the following brushes:
  • 239 to pat color on to the lid
  • 217 to add color to crease
  • 219 for a more defined line in the outer V
  • 224 to blend and for brow highlight
And that's it! Easy, right? I've learned that having quality makeup is good, but quality brushes/tools are key
smiles.gif

Latest posts