*Thunderstorms are scary* (Green/teal FOTN)

iLust

Hey girls!

I was planning on going out a bit later, so I did my makeup (which actually consisted of more than just a neutral eye and gloss for the first time in a long while), and then it started storming like crazy. Complete with pouring rain, gushing winds, loud thunder, and cracks of lightning. It's still goin...and I know I should turn off my computer, but I was really bored and browsing through specktra helps get my mind off of the storm.
type.gif

I rarely use greens even though I've always heard that green is flattering to brown-eyed brunettes (such as myself). In this particular look I decided to throw in some teal, and I think I kind of like it!

After taking pictures, I realized that my brows look uneven on the inner part...ooops. I fill them in there because in the past I've overtweezed, and still trying to get them the way I want them. So I guess I didn't fil them in properly. I also look super orangey, when in fact I'm not...I was too lazy to take a proper picture. Do you get a sense of laziness from me today?

Sorry for the novel.

I used:

Face

• A mixture of MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NW20) and Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer (Neutral to Tan 40)
• Almay Clear Complexion Concealer (light/med)
• Rimmel Blush (Apricot)
• Revlon Skinlights fluid (Bare Light)

Eyes

• Loreal Decrease
• Sonia Kashuk Brow Kit
• UD Vert
• UD Half Baked
• HIP Showy (the teal color)
• MAC Greensmoke
• Milani Snow Frost
• Prestige Black Liquid Liner
• Maybelline Full n Soft Mascara
• MAC Nightfish fluidline
• Loreal Carbon Black Pencil Perfect Eyeliner

Lips

• Wet 'n' Wild lipliner (712)
• Milani Lipstick (Ambrosia)
• MAC lipglass (Lychee Luxe)

DSC03177.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...p/DSC03174.jpg

DSC03180.jpg

Magic Markers

Wow, I didn't think that the green and the teal would work together when I was reading, but it looks AMAZING. Good work!

Latest posts