Tickets...

tannny

yay, i got a ticket the other day for "failing to stop at the limit line" before a stop sign! how fun huh? nobody stops at the limit line! anyways, i find out i have to pay 351 dollars and all im thinking about is how much mac i could have purchased with that money! Ugh!

joytheobscure

OUCH!!! Thats one big stinkin' ticket...Where on earth are you (state ) wise to have such high tickets? I'm in Oklahoma and I know the town my husband works in the tickets go no where near $351 for something so... insignificant. (My hubby is a cop) - that sucks, I'll be watching how I stop from now on. Sorry about your ticket!

AlliSwan

WHAAAAA??? I went THROUGH a stop sign (well, a "rolling stop") and got out of the ticket, but it would have only been $90!

tannny

no way, i am really about to cry. i live in grand ol' los angeles. freaking city. aofawejfojeoifjeowif. i just looked at the sweetie cake collection and i could buy the entire collection and maybe some more with 350 dollars! i dont know what to do, i dont think there is anyway i can fight the ticket...im pretty sure im going to have to go to traffic school as well to avoid getting a point on my record. AHajfeoiwjf!

Peaches

Well at least you'll learn not to do it again
smiles.gif

tannny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches
Well at least you'll learn not to do it again
smiles.gif

lol that's for sure, that or ill buy a cop/emergency vehicle scanner...lol.

mel0622

wtf. seriously nobody does stop before the line! i failed my driving test cuz of that too. lol. and its like well i cant see the on coming cars on my right and left u know. i think thats stupid, $351 just for that?!

tannny

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel0622
wtf. seriously nobody does stop before the line! i failed my driving test cuz of that too. lol. and its like well i cant see the on coming cars on my right and left u know. i think thats stupid, $351 just for that?!

ughhhh i knowww. its so retarded, i guess she just wanted to hand out tickets because she was hiding out by the sign...then on the way back from the mall ( thats were i was headed, nordies mac counter to be exact lol) i saw her pulling over someone else...its okay i hope i get a decent amount of cash next month because it will be my birthday...lol hah, ill have my parents pay my ticket as a birthday gift, lmfao.

Tyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel0622

I stop before the line. If you have a problem with it, ok, but I just hope you can see both ways clear enough to not hit a motorcyclist.

mel0622

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyester
I stop before the line. If you have a problem with it, ok, but I just hope you can see both ways clear enough to not hit a motorcyclist.

i wasnt trying to be rude. just that i cant see the on coming traffic because of parked cars and what-nots. but i do check for pedestirans crossing the street, etc.

tannny

lol im not talking about a main street, im talking a dead residential neighborhood...its basically a private community where there is NO traffic...were not trying to be rude here...its cool that you stop before the line...most people in LA neighborhoods dont, its called the california roll...dont get me wrong most people here dont do it because they get a kick out of running down people, its just a habit the people here pick up, especially on streets where there are no pedestrians.

Tyester

Yea I wasn't trying to be rude either. I was just simply sticking up for my people, as alot of times cars pull out in front of bikes because they don't see a car.

But I'm not in Cali either so... carry on.
th_wink3.gif