Tigi Bed Head Cosmetics

flowerhead

They sell it at my local Salon, I bought an eyeshadow (cannot remember the name..), it's a metallic dark grey...really pretty, and the pan is very big.

redambition

icon_bump.gif

so - my hairdresser sells this range, and it caught my eye the other day... some of the products look really pretty.

has anyone else given it a go? i'm interested in hearing if any of the products are good.

Brittni

I just recently heard about it when a local salon had a picture on their site of their whole display! I'd love to hear anything about it as well.

I know you can't see it well but it looks enticing to me lol
16160843_scaled_381x508.JPG

wifey806

I've used it!I used to be obsessed with TIGI and BedHead!
tong.gif
I'd stay away from the foundations/concealers (esp. the foundation stick) because they're so heavy and greasy -- this coming from a girl who wears mac Full Coverage everyday!! The eye shadows are cool, but really big n clunky, and frosty. The shadow quads are cool too. I like the Afterparty eyeshadows... u apply with a wand kinda like udpp. Love love the black liner.. very creamy, great for waterlines and smudging... I'd say they're close to mac tecknakohl. The lipsticks were kinda waxy. I dunno, I remember not liking it. I've never tried the lipliners though. well there's all kinda stuff!

overall my opinion: color yes
face products:nooo

pennybeau

They sell it at my local State Beauty supply.

I LOVE the brushes. The design is cute, and they work really well for me. They aren't very soft but they do pick up a good amount of color.

I also have a pallete by them, I love it. It was only $25 for like 8 colors. I use if very often. They're eyeshadows are nicely pigmented.

I would say give it a try. :]

astronaut

There's this eyeshadow called 'green' and it is GORGEOUS! I didn't buy it though, but I will. I can't stop thinking about it. It's very highly pigmented.

eenerkwak

i've only tried the eyeshadows and they're really good :] i got that one 8 palette thingie. and its pretty good price. like $40 for 8 colors! AND they're big and very pigmented and smooth. i really like the natural, bronze, and this purple color. i think its called wine... or passionate. :]