TiGi products

paige2727

Hi guys
I have been really interested in this company for a while but have been a bit iffy! Could you guys please review some products that you have tried from TiGi?
Thanks

xsnowwhite

I like the superstar leave in conditioner, superstar shampoo and conditoner, s factor heat protecter spray, and masterpiece hairspray. i havent tried a whole lot but for the most part everything i've tried I like.

LMD84

ego boost leave in conditioner is the only thing that i have re-purchased. i'm not a fan of anything else really - i thought the shampoo and conditioners were very over priced and were comparable to a normal drug store brand.

Susanne

I like TiGi Rockaholics hairspray. It smells good, gives a great volume and hold and is easy to brush out.

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I like TiGi Rockaholics hairspray. It smells good, gives a great volume and hold and is easy to brush out.

I use it too. Very happy with it.
thmbup.gif

JENJ5001

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
I like the superstar leave in conditioner, superstar shampoo and conditoner, s factor heat protecter spray, and masterpiece hairspray. i havent tried a whole lot but for the most part everything i've tried I like.

I second the superstar shampoo and conditioner. I have not tried the leave in. Do they still make the conditioner that you wash out? I have been trying to repurchase but every salon I go into the Superstar leave in is replacing the conditioner

JENJ5001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne

I think I will have to try this. Thanks

Suzich

Well, I have TiGi Bed Head Girl Toys Shine Serum and I can say that this is the best serum I`ve ever had. It`s not oily, nor silicone squeaky (I hope this is the right word
greengrin.gif
). Very smooth, with sweet chewing gum smell, makes hair wonderful and shiny.

Also, i tried Tigi Bed Head Dump Blonde conditioner and mask - eeerm, I didn`t like it because it makes my hair too fluffy and full of electricity
fluffy.gif
, and not as desired - smooth and silky
greengrin.gif

Turpentine

I've only tried the Heat Defender Spray from TiGi S-Factor and all I can say is that it is by far the best protection spray when using a flat iron. I'm on my second bottle now, going for a third
yes.gif

xsnowwhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENJ5001
I second the superstar shampoo and conditioner. I have not tried the leave in. Do they still make the conditioner that you wash out? I have been trying to repurchase but every salon I go into the Superstar leave in is replacing the conditioner

yes they still have the regular conditioner. it smells soo good its my fav. i use that and the leave in because my hair is damaged this makes it so easy to comb out.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I like their rockaholic hairspray, and dry shampoo.

Almost everything from their BedHead Line is total crap.

I have tried only a few products from their other lines The S- Factor stuff is good, The other stuff is better than the bedhead line, but still not great.

jetplanesex

I used the Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey shampoo & conditioner on a pretty regular basis and I have noticed a huge difference in softness, shinyness, overall moisture and breakage. I was using Alterna Caviar and SeaSilk shampoo for my hair before and it was just too drying. Now I'll use the Oatmeal & Honey about 3x a week and the Alterna 1x a week to clarify and the overall health of my hair has improved. I also like their dry shampoo