TiGi Root Boost,Superstar,Queen For A Day

jen77

I'm looking for something to add volume to my roots. I have curly hair[looser curls].

Anyone use any of these? Thoughts on them?

NatalieMT

I have Queen For A Day and it's okay, it does add volume but I find it slightly sticky, it sometimes makes the areas of my hair where I've used it a bit lank looking too. Which is not what I want!

I more recently bought tha Catwalk Root Boost and I love it, it's perfect! Does exactly what it claims to do and makes my hair feel nice too. Can be used just on the root areas for lift or throughout the hair for texture. Gives my locks a nice tousled look when I ruffle it all over. I don't have curly hair, more wavy but the product emphasises that which I like.

As for Superstar, never tried anything from that line so I couldn't comment. I'm a big TiGi fan though, their products are certainly worth the cost. Another similar product you might like to research also is Small Talk, it's a volumiser really but it works great to add height, especially if you run it just through the crown area.

Skin*Deep

Superstar is one of the only products that actually gives my hair volume, but if you get it get the spray version, the regular bottle can be messy! the only thing I like better than superstar is Artec Kiwi Root Elevator.

ashleydawn

try the big sexy hair root pump. that's my favorite to use out of any that i've used before. (and i'm a hair stylist so i've used quite a few lol) i love it because it doesn't make your hair feel dirty or sticky. if you have fine or thin hair get the regular version. if your hair is thicker get the root pump plus version.

we use tigi products at my salon and there are some that work well but for the most part i find that they make your hair really sticky feeling.