TIGI Some Like It Hot And Control Freak Ranges

aroseisarose

Has anyone tried the Tigi Some Like It Hot shampoo and conditioner? Or the Tigi Control Freak shampoo and conditioner? Or anything else from those ranges? Do they work?

Just asking because I'm going on holiday to Florida soon where it will be hot and humid, and my hair, usually at the first chance it gets, frizzes up and does all the stuff that you did not just spend an hour styling and straightening your hair for!
angry.gif

Any comments will be much appreciated x

User38

Sorry, I was involved with testing some TIGi products for the hair -- and I did not think too highly of them-- they are Overpriced DS products imo.

aroseisarose

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
Sorry, I was involved with testing some TIGi products for the hair -- and I did not think too highly of them-- they are Overpriced DS products imo.

great. thanks for letting me know.
cry.gif

LMD84

i tried control freak shampoo and conditioner years ago and hated it. absolute junk. worse than some drugstore stuff imo. i find that the matrix sleek look range is good for stopping frizzies. although i have been to florida a few times now and my hair till frizzes like a bitch no matter what i use!
tong.gif

aroseisarose

crap. i really thought the tigi control freak line might be the thing that really would stop the humidity issue! what about the tigi some like it hot products though? anyone?

moonrevel

To echo what everyone else has said, to be totally honest, I have never had much luck with any TIGI products, Control Freak included. Clever names, cute packaging, good smell... no tangible hair results.

Mabelle

if your hair is thick/medium i would suggest living proof!! they have a kit now with a mini bottle of shampoo and cinditoner and a styling cream at sephora

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I have to agree with everyone, anything by tigi is garbage.... they suck you in with the cute packaging and let you down with the quality of the product inside.

bebs

I'm going to agree with everybody else on the Tigi products

one that I have had better luck with is bumble and bumble holding spray, its a bit higher in price, however it was holding up like a champ in vegas this last week with holding all day in 100 + weather outside, walking up and down the strip (at least 15 miles during the day) and sweating like crazy

blackbird

I have curly hair that tends to frizz in humid weather... I've been using control freak shampoo and conditioner for about 2 years and I love it.
When I first started using it, my hair wasn't as soft as it used to be and I didn't really like it. But I'd spent so much money buying it I was determined not to waste it. Anyway now my hair is always super shiny and sleek. Although it's not as nourishing as most other shampoos and conditioners in it's price range
smiles.gif

ruthless

In my opinion this brand is "Power in the Packaging" and not much else. You'd be just as well off with drugstore brands.