tigi superstar green eyeshadow

crystalic_oxyge

hey there! =)
i just found my old magazine, and found a picture from the tigi bed head superstar line.... some of you may know the picture with the beautiful girl with thick brown curls and green eyeshadow.....
well i actually would so like to recreate the look (the makeup)
winks.gif
but i have no idea which color this is. i couldnt find a bigger picture, and this one is really small, so the colour looks a bit different than on the real picture (its a bit more blueish on this pic, and a bright green-apple colour in real)
does anyone of you know a colour that is similar, or maybe the one?
tong.gif

thx in advance
yes.gif

tiramisu

well, that picture looks really bright blue green like you've said.
th_dunno.gif

If you're looking for a vibrant bright apple green maybe you'd have some luck checking out urban decay e/s maybe, or MUFE... or maybe one of the bright greenish MAC shadows (the names escape me b/c I don't have them... humid or swimming??)

Hope that's a start ...

Amaranth

Yeah, I only see blue, and the picture is pretty hard to see. I'd check out Lime (Pro) eyeshadow though if you're looking for a bright green, or possibly Swimming if you'd rather not have a Pro colour, although it's not nearly as bright as Lime IMO.

sinergy

That particular Tigi color is really pigmented and frosty green. Very pretty..I cant for the life of me think of the name, but its sold by itself not in a quad or anything like that. Cyberoptics..dont know if thats the name of the line or that particular shadow. They also have a creme shadow that is green, and layered together they look similar to that pic. HTH.

crystalic_oxyge

well yeah its really bright. i have humid and its way to dark, and swimming also wont be vibrant enough. i also have bitter, but its to yellowish...... the problem is that i have no urban decay or mac pro here in austria. we just have the simple designer stuff and normal mac.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinergy
That particular Tigi color is really pigmented and frosty green. Very pretty..I cant for the life of me think of the name, but its sold by itself not in a quad or anything like that. Cyberoptics..dont know if thats the name of the line or that particular shadow. They also have a creme shadow that is green, and layered together they look similar to that pic. HTH.

just looked it up... its from the tigi cosmetics, and the shadows are called cyberoptics. hmmmm we have very little tigi here, and only in proffessional hairdressers, and they dont have any makeup. =/