Tila Vs. NewYork

CandyKisses1018

All around I think that New Yorks show is funnier .. prolly cuz everything New York does is fully. =) Tila is kinda boring and her show is lagging. I do want bobby to win though. what do all of you guys think?

nanaparty.gif

ha these dancing bananas are so cute!
its peanutbutter jelly time​

SuSana

I'll admit I'm addicted to I love NY...it's just so ridiculous and I can't get enough lol. But Tila is soooo boring...seems like she just wanted to jump on the bandwagon.

amoona

Tila's show is boring which is why MTV didn't order a second season. New York is good TV, she's entertaining. I'm all for as many episoides of I Love NY as they want to show.

tara_hearts

New york is a LOT more entertaining. Hence why the Tila show had to throw in fake fight scenes. I love New Yorks personality. Crazy b*tch. They make fun of her so bad on The Soup and Best Week Ever but I think she's hilarious.

About Tila though, I wonder everyones opinion on who you think will win? I personally think it is all scripted and setup, so I think Dani will win so that way the show will be "the first to have a girl win a girl." Dani is my favorite though so that would be all good. But I think they will have her pick Dani just for kind of a shock factor, so more people will watch the reruns and of course the reunion show we all know they will have.

CandyKisses1018

hm.. lol i agree with you tara. my boyfriend and his mom want dani to win.. i was like no, i want bobby to win.. (only cuz i think hes hot..) but yea.. i agree newyork is hilarious, all of the thing she says cracks me up

j_absinthe

I worry about Bobby's scalp. Boy is cute, but he's going to be balding by the time he's 28 with all that spiky gel he's working with.

chocolategoddes

NEW YORKS show is way more entertaining. it doesn't need any twists like Tila's show to getr attention. Tila seems like a nice person but I don't wanna see her on TV.

FemmeBella86

haha, I love New York is my guilty pleasure! Everything on Tila's show seems so revised...or forced.

New York is *naturally* one crazy b*tch & I LOVE IT!

Latest posts