Time to Get Sexified

kenmei

Hi all, this is Katherine. I'm 18 years old, and am a BioSci major at a university in CA. I currently weigh 140 pounds, but am only 5'3". I feel pretty inside and out, but I figure that the only thing stopping me from looking out of this world hot is laziness. :/ Boo.

Therefore, I've decided to start this thread so that I can track and share my journey from pretty lady to Super Sexilicious Babe.
winks.gif

Weight as of 11/23/07
140 lbs

Desired Weight
115 lbs

Because I live on-campus, I most often eat at the dining commons, so my diet shall have to revolve around what's for lunch and/or dinner there. But I shall now do my best to eat as healthy as I can.

Right now, however, I'm at home for Thanksgiving weekend. Today is actually Black Friday.
greengrin.gif
Yay. I'll be roaming around the mall a lot later in the day, so that should burn some calories. :p

I'll update later on as to what I have eaten, and my workout schedule. Wish me luck!

revinn

Good luck with achieving your goal!! We're trying to lose the same amount of weight, actually
smiles.gif
. I have a question for you about living on campus. Do you find it easy to eat well on college food? I'm curious about how I'll maintain next year..