time you spend on makeup?

xquisitevietma

how long does it take you guys to get ready in the morning for an everyday thing like school or work? and how bout when you go out like clubbing or a party?

takes me an 45 mins - hour in the morning, depends if i'm in a rush.. if not, takes me like a lil over an hour.. for going out takes me 2 hours. lol.. i'm slow

i always take my time with MAKEUP, for my hair i don't even care, and for my clothes i just pick something & throw it on.

Shawna

Hmm, with no help, 45 mins to an hour, with my 3 year old's help 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Seriously
winks.gif

beautifulxdisaster

I shower at night! I can't stand morning showers *cringe* Lately I've been not using as much things so 15 minutes including washing my face etc. For a full look, about 45 minutes

jess98765

an hour- 45 mins for a shower, makeup and face stuff and 5 mins to chuck everything into my bag and 5 mins to stuff down food in my mouth and then 5 more mins to go back upstairs and brush my teeth- crazy!!!

midnightlouise

Like beautifulxdisaster, I, too, shower at night. My hair is so long & thick that it takes all night and then some to dry. It's really curly, too, so a blowdryer is out of the question for the most part. But I digress.... I'd say the morning makeup routine takes about 30 minutes. If I'm going somewhere special it's about 45-50 minutes if the kids leave me alone long enough to do it!

jasper17

From shower to door, about 45 minutes, including some pet-wrangling. That's usually a pretty simple face (powder foundation and concealer, UD primer potion, with or without shadow, mascara and sometimes blush and eyeliner) and I don't normally do anything with my hair during the week unless I have to go in front of a client.

mspixieears

I take about 10 minutes because I only do the full face thing for going out or formal occasions. I also cut down time by having a shower before going to bed. That's plenty long! Really helps me relax though, at the end of the day.

Sometimes I put on a highlighter/blush or eye stuff, then my face will take 20mins? Thank god for having good brushes; before that 2 hours for a full face was quick for me! eye makeup used to take much longer too.

xiahe

i shower at night...like beautifulxdisaster, i can't stand morning showers, either! i go to bed with my hair wet, so sometimes in the morning i'll wake up with bumps in my hair so i have to straighten it...

as for make-up, only about 5-10 minutes, and that's just for eye make-up cause that's all I usually ever wear, anyways. most of the time is spent doing eyeliner - i want to make sure it's perfect.
smiles.gif

sunwater83

For nothing special or out of the ordinary, makeup will take 15 minutes max. For a more dramatic/evening look, around 45 minutes.

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper17
From shower to door, about 45 minutes, including some pet-wrangling.

LOL!
lol.gif
pet wrangling
lol.gif
i SO know what u mean! between my kitten and my dogs all laying in the bathroom and distracting me when i'm trying to get ready, it's at least an hour!

Bubbles12_98

In the morning I can get ready in a hour....showering, getting dressed & make-up, but NOT blowdrying & straightening my hair.....It takes me 1 1/2 hrs if blowdry & straightening is including. If I'm taking my time with EVERYTHING & wanna look EXTRA nice for the boyfriend - 2hrs. But that takes a long time in the shower for all the extra shaving of legs 'nw hat not
winks.gif
*lol* Sorry to get so detailed *hehe*

Midgard

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunwater83
For nothing special or out of the ordinary, makeup will take 15 minutes max. For a more dramatic/evening look, around 45 minutes.

The same for me!

Amber

I shower at night too most of the time. If I shower at night it takes me about an hour to get ready the next morning... flat iron hair, makeup, getting dressed, etc.

If I need to shower that morning, it takes me almost 2 hours.

Essjica

Morning - used to take like 1.5 hours but I can't do it anymore because I'm so sleep-deprived. So now it takes me like 20-30 minutes (shower at night).
Going out - 1 hour w/o my boyfriend 2 hours w/ my boyfriend.

Buttt..if I'm going to straighten my hair (which I rarely do anymore) it takes me about 1.5 hours doing THAT so yeah, you all can add.

user4

about an hour and 15 min on a reg day... 30 min shower and about 20 min for the make up... everything else is just non-sense stuff like looking for clothes or sitting around complaining that i wanna take a sick day while charlie tells me i need to go to work!!! lol

for going out out... about 2 hours... i change my clothes at least 5 times and do my makeup in a million different ways... haha

vloky

15 minutes max in the morning (more if I screw up and don't like how something looks) 5 min touch up if needed.