Tinted brow gel?

wetwater

I'm looking for a tinted brow set. I have black hair, but I have really sparse brows, so I usually go for a pretty natural look by not darkening them too much so that it doesn't look like I drew my eyebrows on. I just like to fill them in enough so that it doesn't look so sparse. Right now I'm using the wet n wild taupe brow pencil. The color is just a lightish taupe color, which I actually think is SLIGHTLY too light for me, but I like that it doesn't have any red or orange tones to it. It still darkens my brows, but looks a bit unnatural on the sparser parts of my brows. Lasting power is terrible though.

I really want to just use a brow gel that's colored so that I can just brush it on to get some color as well as hold in one step without using a pencil or powder. I definitely want it to be long-lasting as well since I don't want a part of my brow to 'wipe off' after several hours! I'm looking for a color that's not too dark (since I want my brows to look natural most of the time) but not too light that it'll give my brows a weird brown/gray cast. I also don't want it to have any red tones to it, since my brow hairs are black. I've looked a MAC's brow sets, but the colors don't seem like they'd fit me (one is too light, other is too red-brown).

Do you guys have suggestions? Thanks!

Ayiti

Yea I don't think you'd want to go too dark so I would check out Mink. I dye my hair black and I'm always cautious of going too dark on the brows (learned from experience!)