Tinted Moisturizer for WOC

Indigowaters

WOC, are there any good tinted moisturizers or any at all for deeper skin tones? It's getting kind of hot in Florida and by the middle of the day, I'm sweating my foundation out or oil has come through it. I want something light that feels like it's not there. Any suggestions?
th_dunno.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_primer
Laura Mercier has a really good tinted moisturizer. It comes in a variety of shades.

I'm so glad you mentioned that. I have two friends that swear by Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. They said it was amazing!

divineflygirl

I've been using a tinted moisturizer from Mary Kay, which has worked very well for me. I'm also in Florida and the weather wrecks havoc on makeup. This tinted moisturizer is light and comfortable to wear. It provides a nice even, barely there coverage and remains on me all day. I hope this helps some!

marielle78

I like Bobbi Brown's TM better than the Laura Mercier one. The LM is so heavy that it might as well be foundation.

Lovey99

I found LM to be too light/too red for my NW 47 skin.
I love Smashbox's SHEER FOCUS TINTED MOISTURIZER in Dark.

SoSoSteph

I really like Bobbi Brown's Tinted Moisturizer.
I am NC 50 and my color in the Bobbi Brown product is 'dark'.
I see it regularly at the CCO for 28 buck, regular price is 40.

I put it on with a foundation brush, then set it lightly with powder if I know I'm going to be gone for more than a couple of hours.

Good luck in your search.

Indigowaters

Thanks for the info. I may go to the outlet again this weekend to check it out. I'm NC50 as well, so that helps.
greengrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSoSteph
I really like Bobbi Brown's Tinted Moisturizer.
I am NC 50 and my color in the Bobbi Brown product is 'dark'.
I see it regularly at the CCO for 28 buck, regular price is 40.

I put it on with a foundation brush, then set it lightly with powder if I know I'm going to be gone for more than a couple of hours.

Good luck in your search.

moonlit

have you tried jouer's moisturising tint? I have bronzed.It has pink undertones and I have yellow undertones so I mix it with my MUFE 153 which I feel is tooo yellowish.

I really like the Jouer moisturising tint.

Latest posts