Tiny Haul :)

Holly

Went to see 300 with my friends yesterday, and we killed some time in the mall because we had to wait for the movie to start (We went to the theater at 6:30, to get tickets for the 7:00 movie, but it was sold out, so we waited and saw the one at 10:20)

I got:

The new MAC lightful moisturizer (They didn't get the whole collection in, just the cremewash and the moisturizer)
MUFEs #75 hot pink
MUFEs golden green star powder (don't remember the #)
MUFEs neon orange star powder (don't remember the # either)

I really like them all! I put the moisturizer on my face before I went to bed last night, and I noticed that my redness was toned down a tiny bit, so I was pretty happy.

And holy cow that orange star powder is HARDDDDDD to get off. I used makeup remover, and had a shower, and lots of stuff, and my eyes are still orange
rofl.gif

Moppit

Great haul. I would be interested to know what you think of the new moisturizer after using it for a few more days.

Holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moppit
Great haul. I would be interested to know what you think of the new moisturizer after using it for a few more days.

Yup, will do

geeko

haha...Holly...Oh yeah...the muFE star powders are VERY pigmented. i had no problems removing the neon orange one...but i had a bit of problems removing the bright fuschia pink one....but they are definitely pigmented and last very long.

Enjoy your haul!

Latest posts