Tiny MAC/Sephora Haul

munchkin86

I went to Newmarket today to Upper Canada Mall, mostly to go to Forever 21 cause I haven't been there in forever. Unfortunately it was one of those days where everything looks great on the rack, not so much on me. So nothing too exciting there but I did stock up on some basic tees/tanks as they were like $5 each!

Heres what I got from MAC and Sephora.

IMG_2044.jpg

Harajuku lovers pencil case and sharpener (lost mine)

IMG_2046.jpg

Eyeshadow Pans in Woodwinked and Shroom, CCB in Hush, empty palette.

Havent actually bough from MAC in awhile, so it felt really good
smiles.gif
Also the girl was super nice which always makes for a pleasant experience. She even complimented me on my purchases saying they were "staples" lol

munchkin86

@imthebeesknees: yeah it was marked down from $26 to $18. It is on sale on the website as well for even cheaper I think.

@BabyGirlB: yeah its actually a cream colour base. I wanted to use it as highlighter but im actually thinking I should of got a lighter colour because my cheeks are already red as it is. But im going to keep trying it out and see what I can do with it.

imthebeesknees

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkin86
@imthebeesknees: yeah it was marked down from $26 to $18. It is on sale on the website as well for even cheaper I think.

Thanks for the heads up!! They`re usually pretty expensive for what it is!! I waaant one!!

munchkin86

Dooo it! LOL I have always wanted one of these bags. But i always thought they were a little pricey. As soon as I saw it, i like ran for it. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by imthebeesknees
Thanks for the heads up!! They`re usually pretty expensive for what it is!! I waaant one!!