tiny napa haul

mizuki~

I went to Napa yesterday since it was such a beautiful day and me & my BF love driving out of the city on days like that. Hit up the CCO & Walmart there. (Wish there were Walmarts in SF..lol)

My tiny CCO MAC haul:
napamac.jpg

macnapaa.jpg

Fafi Eyes 1
Heatherette Trio 1
3N lipstick
Perky p/p
Fix+

BTW I didn't know MAC sends leftovers all around the world. The Fafi quad was from Korea o_O My boyfriend's Korean, so he got all excited like a little kid when he saw where it was from.
fafikr.jpg

After CCO, I hit up Walmart lol
walmart.jpg

got 3 pairs of shorts, a bra & panty set, a black dress, makeup remover, and bath fizzies!

bombs.jpg

I've been addicted to bath bombs since Lush so I decided to check out the cheap stuff to see if it was just as good (it's not..good thing it was only 3 bucks a box!)

TamiChoi

nice haul! enjoy your goodies!
i love both the heatherette trios
th_drool.gif

word to korea lol.
thmbup.gif

+1 the bf is korean too
heart.gif

blinkymei

wow sweet haul, how do you like it all?... I would of loved the 3N lippie, I can't believe they have it at CCO, I wish I could go to an outlet more often.

mizuki~

Thanks guys!
TamiChoi: *high five*!! hahah
tong.gif

blinkymei: I just tried the 3n lipstick..it wasn't as great as I thought it would be so I'll probably end up selling it . I would also love to go to outlets more often but all 3 around me seem to be at least an hour away..booo
thmbdn.gif

hhunt2

I remember getting my first pigment from the Gilroy CCO with the insert info in a different language.

Is the Napa CCO large (well larger than Vacaville or Gilroy)? I need to drive up to Napa (never been there).

yodagirl

Awesome haul! I need to go to WM and see if I can find some of the shorts with the stars on them...those are too cute
smiles.gif

blinkymei

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
Thanks guys!
TamiChoi: *high five*!! hahah
tong.gif

blinkymei: I just tried the 3n lipstick..it wasn't as great as I thought it would be so I'll probably end up selling it . I would also love to go to outlets more often but all 3 around me seem to be at least an hour away..booo
thmbdn.gif

What's your skintone color number? I've heard so much about 3n being all that so I was lemming for it but I don't know...hahah, Im a NC 25.

yea I know what you mean, I'm from the 650 area code, hahah... stupid outlets are too far :p