tiny

juxt123

i picked up out to sea powerpoint and engaging today..when i got home and looked at engaging i notice i got one soooooo uneven im debating whether or not i should exchange it..grrrrr what do you think?

XShear

If your unhappy with the product, I'd return it or exchange it for another.

smiles.gif

frocher

Do you mean the amount of each product is uneven? It's so hard with those, you are almost always going to get more of one color, and the way it appears on the surface may not reflect how much is in the pan. I'd just keep it, it is a lovely duo.

gigglegirl

oh man, I would have LOVED if mine came like that. Seriously. I have slightly more of the Gold/Amber Lights dupe colour in mine and wish I had more of the pinky beige--I love that part, I put it on my lid over fresco rose paint pot. <3! But perhaps they can exchange it for you? I wonder if MA's would look at you funny though?.....lol I'll bring it up next time I'm at my counter and see if they'd let me take a look at the distribution before I buy!

juxt123

lol im a looser i exchanged it today..the ma was nice she let me look through all them and they were all uneven but the one i got was the worst newways thanks

XShear

Quote:
Originally Posted by juxt123
lol im a looser i exchanged it today..the ma was nice she let me look through all them and they were all uneven but the one i got was the worst newways thanks

Sorry to hear about that! Maybe it's just the product? :confused:

juxt123

well i mean the one i got from the beginning was the worst..im happy with the one i have now