tired of hello kitty yet? (HK haul)

jennifer.

haha well too bad. my friend who is a mac artist in orlando, fl sent me a myspace message not even an hour and 1/2 ago to tell me the stuff was out already so naturally i hauled ass to my local mac to get my things. it looks like a tiny haul but my wallet sure doesn't think so! i guess this is technically a HK/creme team haul. thanks for looking!

from l-r:

fun & games blush, fast friends l/g, nice to be nice l/g, lavender whip, on the prowl n/p, brush set, lucky tom & too dolly quads.

HKhaul.jpg

jennifer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lahlalove
lucky!! i keep calling my counters and they keep saying thursday.
well enjoy ur new stuff!

that sucks! my friend told me the decision to put it out on the floor would have to be unanimous. i wonder what gives? thank you though!

blinkymei

uber sweet haul, I see that you're from SF... can you tell me where so I can haul early too? lol, it's okay if you don't I understand

jennifer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkymei
uber sweet haul, I see that you're from SF... can you tell me where so I can haul early too? lol, it's okay if you don't I understand

haha thanks, i'm actually in san jose so i hauled at the f/s mac in valley fair. there must be a mac to haul at early in SF though!
greengrin.gif
maybe the pro store?