Tired of sephora inspired brush holder

chynegal

like the title says i am tired of using the sephora inspired brush holder i made...within the last year i have gone from having 0 mac brushes to 31 mac brushes and the container i use is getting packed...what other holder do you guys use to hold ur brushes let me know... pics would be awesome too thank in advance

nez_o

Re: Tired of sephora inspired bruh holder

I use an old candle jar. Just cleaned out the wax and had a brush holder
smiles.gif

obscuria

I have this it's a 4 compartment container that I got at the container store.
brushholder003.jpg

Obviously you probably don't want the beads in it if you don't like the sephora inspired style. It still holds up your brushes pretty well without them.

The blue candle holder I got at target on clearance for 2 bucks. I keep my brushes that I need to spot clean in there.

chynegal

i like the holder i need to check out the container store near me

LMD84

i think an office supply store would be good to check out. any kind of pen holder would be good for holding brushes. i actually use the hello kitty brush holder for clean brushes and then i put my dirty ones in the lip gloss container from the holiday 09 collection!

ThePowderPuff

I use acrylic penholders from muji. I also don't like the sephora one. I can't find it on their website though
ssad.gif

smellyocheese

I was using rice at one point but then it attracted insects... so I threw the rice out and my eye brushes are in an empty 500ml creme de La Mer jar. face brushes in a Stila can.

I think those remote control holders or multi-slots stationery holder would be a good option. I spotted one that I really liked (has 5 compartments) but the color was awful so I didn't get it

Honey xOo

I use the black Fringe clutch I got with a holiday brush set. I like how it keeps my brushes safe inside instead of out in the air lol. But it is a pain to open and close it all the time. You can still find the clutch alone on ebay for a good price now.

Boasorte

Those ones I use the most are in my Barbie Stila can
The others are in a brush belt <3

Dayjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brie
I got this little plant house from Target (i think). Filled the bottom with rice then beads and buttons. I really like it because a. Its cute and b. its great with the lid I can see them AND they don't get dusty!

Madame B Fatale: I gave my brushes a new home!!!!

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_kaqMM1IcHAk/S1...jpg?imgmax=800

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_kaqMM1IcHAk/S1...jpg?imgmax=800

I LOVE this!!! Such an awesome use and great idea.
Going to Target TODAY.

DILLIGAF

Because I have cats and they are in the habit of knocking things over I'm actually quite scared to get any glass or hard plastic jars to store my brushes in. My solution is I keep a set of decorative boxes from Michael's. They look pretty on my desk and the cats can't get at them. If you get the larger boxes you can obviously fit a large amount of brushes in them. I'm a brush whore. HTH
Here is a link from the Michael's webside my boxes look like the third grouping near the bottom.

Decorative Storage Boxes=

LittleMaryJane

I just use a pencil holder I bought at the dollar store
winks.gif
I know I'll need to find a better solution when I get more brushes but right now, it works great.

Latest posts