TISH made me do it!

Penn

You look great! I especially love your eyes. I'm glad that you posted this because I remember seeing your avatar and skimming through the FOTD setion to see if you had posted it haha I'm such a creeper..
btw I love your hair and I hope you are doing well

PollyRhythm

First off, Tiffany and Tish, you two are hilarious! NicksWifey, I don't care what you say, you seriously can not take a bad picture and with the condition you're in, you look amazing. Love it!

blindpassion

Brit! I was hoping you'd post this, I was loving looking at your avatar. You look gorgeous!

How are you liking the HD foundation!?

NicksWifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
Brit! I was hoping you'd post this, I was loving looking at your avatar. You look gorgeous!

How are you liking the HD foundation!?

I LOVE it! It took a couple of days to get used to, since it's a little on thin side compared to most MAC foundations I've used, but I really do like it. It definitely has cleared up my skin too!

blindpassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
I LOVE it! It took a couple of days to get used to, since it's a little on thin side compared to most MAC foundations I've used, but I really do like it. It definitely has cleared up my skin too!

I totally agree! Im so glad you're liking it. I have fallen in love with it, it's my holy grail foundation! worth every single penny.

FiestyFemme

Love the eyes & darker hair on you! You're really making me want to check out that MUFE foundation... your skin looks amazing.
smiles.gif

jdechant

Brit your gorgeous! And I agree..I dont think you can take a bad pic girl! The camera loooves you!!! Hope you are feeling better!! Hows the scar healing?? Do you still feel like when you turn your head you have to turn your body as well?? I dont know how long I felt like that afterwards but I know it felt like a long damn time! lol..

Brittni

lol Brit you are getting so white compared to your old tan ass. But no matter what, you will always be BEAUTIFUL. I love the "new" (sorry I've been slacking on Specktra visits so idk how new it is) do!! It's soo cute and refreshing.

Latest posts