Tish made me do it!

AngelBunny

Tish really loved this look on me so she convinced me to post it ... so this is my first FOTD post on Specktra. I do these looks all the time for my blog (long story!) but honestly, some of you ladies have such amazing skills that it just intimidates the living hades out of me
greengrin.gif

Since she sent me the blue Chromaline I will oblige her request ... I love the chromaline but I do think that it sucks up a bit of the colours. I used Surreal for this, which has a cool aqua iridescence to it, but that doesn't really show up at all except on the lower lashline.

So anyways ... enjoy ... and of course CC is always welcome. I am an amateur, so please go easy on me ... it is my first time after all
lol.gif

Face:
basic face routine
MAC Dollymix blush; used MAC 129 face brush
MAC Lightscapade MSF over blush and on high points of face; used Handy Buki brush

Eyes:
MAC paint pot in Bare Study on browbone and around entire eye area; used MAC 252 shadow brush
MAC chromaline in Marine Ultra on lid and along lower lashline; used small shader brush from brush set
MAC Prussian matte2 shadow dry in crease, along outer half of lower lashline and on outer third of lid; used MAC 217 and 239 shadow brushes
MAC Tilt frost shadow dry on middle third of lid; used MAC 239 shadow brush
MAC Surreal frost shadow on inner third of lid, wrapped around inner corner and swept up into crease; used MAC 209 shadow brush
MAC Contrast velvet shadow on interior of crease contour and along outer half of lower lashline; used MAC 209 shadow brush
MAC Dazzlelight veluxe pearl shadow dry on browbone and into inner corner; used Face Secrets Shadow Blender brush
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack along upper lashline only; used MAC 209 liner brush
MAC Plushlash in Black mascara
Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes mascara in Phenomen'Black

Lips:
Duwop Prime Venom
Wearable Wine lip liner
MAC Possum Nose Pink lipglass

PrussianTilt-Full.jpg

PrussianTilt-Front.jpg

PrussianTilt-Single.jpg

PrussianTilt-Lips.jpg

TISH1124

This look is fabulous!! I love your hair like this and that Blue Chromaline ROCKs on you!! Love it!!!

cocolicouss

beautiful and what are you talking bout amateur my butt i have seen ur blog an ur looks they are all gorgeous

jdechant

Wow!! This is sooo pretty!! You shouldn't be intimidated at all!! LOVE IT!! Can't wait till we see more FOTD's!
smiles.gif

MzzRach

Wow, this is brilliant. The eye design & colour combo looks amazing with your eye colour.

All around - HOT! Love it.

kimmy

you look gorgeous! don't be afraid to post, i know i'd love to see more of your looks!
winks.gif

sambibabe

Wow, looks stunning! You are gorgeous (Avatar pic doesn't do you justice lol). Good on Tish to convince you to post!!

Latest posts