TKB/CS Mica and MAC Pigment equivalencies?

Kragey

Re: tkbtrading.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlydemonik
So i just came across this site and I've been watching some reviews of the micas on youtube and I'm actually confused about it. Can you use the samples by themselves or do you have to mix them with stuff? What do you mix them with?

They do not have a base mixed in with them, but you can make them stick by applying them wet or using a sticky base. I posted a video about it a few posts up.
smiles.gif

cyens

Well... I use tkb mica and mix them togheter to create mac dupes.
The micas by themselves aren't much I find. I mix them with oxides to give them more substance. I achieved very close matches to most of my favorite mac colors.
Why? Because I'm allergic to a main ingredient in most cosmetics, so I have to make my own... secondo.... its much cheaper. I made dupes of almost all the colors I've been eyeing for a while.
Well... some colors don't match 100% yet, only the ones I need duochrome micas, all the rest are are matched.
I even matched my favorite of all times, mothbrown recently. I keep getting so many compliments, even my b-f freaked out on the color, and he doesn't really like it when I wear too much make-up...
TKB is the bomb... you can make any color you want, for so cheap... and so many of them, you never need a refill....