TLC - Aquamelon & Coquettish Clarice

zoinksta

How similar are they? Do i need both or do they look close enough that i can just skip one.

What's your preference? TIA
smiles.gif

Brianne

Completely different.
Aquamelon is slightly redder and has shimmer.
Coquettish Clarice is more of a pinky coral and doesn't have any shimmer.

aerials

I don't think Coquettish Clarice is "pinky coral" AT ALL.
It's kind of a mauvey pink, or a very muted down brownish pink.

anuy

actually, i ordered both from MACpro.com and when i got them i was surprised at how similar they were. they're not THAT similar but since TLC's aren't very pigmented, they look pretty similar. then again, that's just on my skin. in the pot theyre not so similar but IMO you don't need both unless you have the extra cash to spend

zoinksta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
Would you like a pic?

Sure!! It would be great if you have it
th_worship.gif

zoinksta

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuy
actually, i ordered both from MACpro.com and when i got them i was surprised at how similar they were. they're not THAT similar but since TLC's aren't very pigmented, they look pretty similar. then again, that's just on my skin. in the pot theyre not so similar but IMO you don't need both unless you have the extra cash to spend

Do you have a preference over one or the other? i'm kinda leaning towards aquamelon but not sure if it'll be too red on me. i kinda like the shimmer on it. Then again, clarice is just too cute! DH got me Miss Bunny today and i really like it
smiles.gif
i'm trying to save up for Cath D. and Culture Bloom collection, but i'd like to get one of these coral colored LE TLC's
eyelove.gif

Latest posts