TLC Sticks.... crayon-y?

Kristen

I tried out the sticks today and I found they smell a bit waxy.. like crayons. Anyone else find that? I commented on that with my ma and she was like.. sooort of, but the vanilla is stronger. I copped out and bought After Tan anyways because I love the colour.

MissKaylee*

I havent found my resort w/e one to be crayony, i quite like it so far, but ive only tried it on once... i sure hope its not !

aznsmurfy

i got them all and i find them to be better than the tlc sticks from before. the older ones were really waxy and the color payoff sucked imo. these are wonderful! a bit of smell, but i think it might be the sunscreen ^_^

2_pink

I dunno...i think they smell like the TLCs in the pots
th_dunno.gif

calliestar

I'm going to check out the TLC sticks today when I go into town. I really want After Tan...is it the one that the model is wearing on the bait image?

sarzio

I got pink resort and I like it... It has a nice colour, but it is still subtle... and there is a tiny tiny bit of shimmer. I might get another one... btw in terms of backups I would be careful because they have an expiration date of feb 09 because of the sunscreen.

calliestar

I got Beach Gild (or something like that) and I didn't think they were too waxy. I thought I would want sun under, but it didn't have enough color payoff on my naturally mauve lips. I love the way they feel though.

angela

i like tlc in the screw tops better, just coz it smells better. the sticks smell funny to me.. blah.

MissKaylee*

feb 09 ? surely you could finish a few up by then... Im assuming 09 is the year, not the day though...

bellaetoile

i wasn't planning on getting any, i ended up with 3, and i'm not sure i want to keep them. i find the consistancy kind of annoying..i really loved the lady sol TLCs, and was hoping these would be like them..they smell different, the color payoff is virtually non-existant on my skin tone, and overall, i'm just not a fan.

gwenivypage

I got Beach Gild. The texture is okay, but it does smell a little weird. I also don't like the sunscreen taste! I licked my lips a little after it wore off, and the taste stayed in my mouth. I still like the product, though.

Latest posts