Tlc

Luxurious

Hi, i want to know what's you fav color. And which color do you like most from the new TLC sticks. My fav color (ever) is tempting tillie(?), i think. You can choose a LE or regular color. I think summerfete is very popular but i dont have it
weeping.gif

aznsmurfy

I luv the TLC sticks!! They are my new fave lip thing. ^_^ I like Pink Resort and Pitter Patter.
smiles.gif
Aw heck, I like them all.
greengrin.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

the only tlc stick i like is the clear. my fave formula is the pot. i love Gentle Coral and Fuscia Fix. those are my two faves!!
smiles.gif

carol

The only one I've found to really like is Aquamelon. However, I haven't tried out Summerfete yet (I have one, but it's just sitting there right now).

2_pink

I love Coquettish Clarice, Aquamelon & Aftan Tan.

Aftan Tan is becoming my new *thing*, its so much easier than putting my finger in the pot.

carol

The sticks felt different than the pots when I put them on. I prefer the feeling of the pot TLCs; it feels slightly more ... moisturizing?

I'll have to take another look at Summerfete. I bought it after reading several rave reviews, but haven't really touched it. And I'm a sucker for red pearl.

Julie

Summerfete, Aquamelon, Baumy Bronze, After Tan, Beach Gild and Sun Under. I love these under lipstick and lipglass. Sun Under is the perfect nude for me.

koolmnbv

I loved all the disney ones, I also like the pots much more than the sticks. I feel like they give more conditioning and a lil bit better color payoff, but that might just be me personal preferance :0)

lianna

I prefer sticks for conveniece and I think they're more hygienic than pots cos you don't have to use your fingers or carry around a seperate lip brush and I've got all the 4 new Hooked ones. After-tan and Pink Resort are the ones I liked best cos they have the most colour payoff on my lips. Beach Gild and Sun Under look pretty much the same on me, except Beach Gild is a little darker.

That said though, pot TLCs seem more moisturising and the colour payoff is better but I prefer the sticks cos if I wanted colour I would just use gloss or lipstick anyway.

calliestar

The only one I have is Beach Gild but I love it a lot!!! I want to get the Tempting Tillie one when I can afford to.

msgraveyard

i love my summerfete but its LE, which is kind of sad. but i guess it'll take me a long while to finish my current pot :)

valley

ok I didnt think I'd keep using it...when I have aquamelon, petting pink and a couple others.. but Trot On from last summer is really working for me right now. It's diffenetly a summer color thing for me..but I love it all over again. (its a pot)

Latest posts