tmobile contract renewal discount

kaexbabey

does anyone know how much discount you get off a phone when you renew your contract? because i really want the new 8900 curve! mmmmm sexy! lol.

deven.marie

It depends on the phone and what type of contract you have, if you call T-mobile or go to a store they can tell you
smiles.gif

X4biddenxLustX

You'll have to either call them up, check online (they'll list the regular price of the phone, and how much you'll get taken off with a contract and any other discounts that my apply but this only for online though), or go to a corporate store. Please don't go to the other stores they are a bit shady to deal with, there always trying to get me to buy their phones and pressuring me to everytime I seriously walk by their kiosk thingy.

But usually you do save a good bit of money like $50-$100 maybe even more depending on the phone and how long you want to extend the contract for.

elegant-one

We just got the new G1 & we've been with tmobile forever...they just gave us the best price plus no other fees, shipping etc.

We LOVE these phones!

kaexbabey

thanks everybody! i just found out that my curve would be only $200 dollars w/ the contract renewal. basically the same price as if i signed up for a new contract. so i'm happy! yayyy! but gotta wait til the next paycheck or tax money comes in! *sigh.

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaexbabey
thanks everybody! i just found out that my curve would be only $200 dollars w/ the contract renewal. basically the same price as if i signed up for a new contract. so i'm happy! yayyy! but gotta wait til the next paycheck or tax money comes in! *sigh.

Yep the price for brand new customers and customers who's 2 year contract has run up is the same most of the time. Like I paid $199.99 (with tax and all that stupid bs they charge, it was like $283 and then there was a $50 rebate) for the Sidekick LX when my contract was up, and that was the price they sold it to all new customers also. Now the price they'll charge you for a new phone if your contracts not up yet is ridiculous!!! So make sure you really are sure you want the curve and if you don't you have 2 weeks to return it. And if you can get insurance on it for a monthly fee please do so also! Because after those 2 weeks you can't add it on anymore so definitely mention that to the SA you buy from.

Latest posts