To Bang Or Not To Bang

Traversant

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone here could give me some input as to whether or not I should take the plunge and get some full bangs. I have been contemplating it for years and I'm really bored with my hair. I'm not sure I have the right face shape though. Let me know what you think. TIA!

3764529748_650fa4781c_o.jpg

1403449080_b042892380_o.png

dietcokeg

yeah i second that i love ur hair the way it is right now, ud prob look great in bangs aswell but i love ur current look so i too vote no!

mindlessgapgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleydawn
I think you would look fab with this cut:

htgtl3_crop_large.jpg

hahah i went to highschool with that girl...her pictures all over smart set inspired me to cut full bangs...and i regretted it right away.

if your hair is straight and you dont have a cowlick, go for it...but when you have to style them every single day it is sooooo annoying...and my hairstylist cut them too full and from too far back so now i have weird short pieces everywhere

i do think you would look great with layered side bangs and maybe a different cut? you have great hair

kariii

I think you'd look hot with short hair because of your prominent cheek bones and facial structure.. Something like this:

AAAAAssH5OIAAAAAAN5aQg.jpg

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by juxt123
keep ur hair the way it is now..ur face shape might be too long for bangs

full bangs would help shorten her face, so it'd be a plus.

i don't think your face is too long, and i say go for it! i love bangs for fall and winter. you can always grow em back in the spring.

Ursula

I have no doubt that you could wear them beautifully and I totally understand the board feeling. That said, your hair is gorgeous as it is and I know that for me, I always regret getting bangs as soon as I do it. Not only that but when I want to grow them out, it takes so long. Have you considered color to change your look?

TISH1124

^^ Same here....I know everyone is different but I have always regretted my bangs...and yeah they do grow back but it damn sure is not a quick grow back......My new motto " If it ain't broke don't try to fix it" I agree about the Color....maybe some highlights...although the color is so pretty as is

CaveB

I would suggest maybe a gradual change...start out with a longer side bang and go from there. I personally think of the haircuts I had as a child when I see full bangs...and those were definitely not cute! I think side is the way to go, but go with your gut...or play around with Photoshop...or even some clips to an idea of what the final product will look like. It's always gonna grow back! Have fun with it!

Tahti

I love your hair the way it is now, especially in that first photo, so gorgeous! I'd say leave it, it's beautiful as it is ^_^

malaviKat

I think side bangs might work for you... A full frontal fringe isn't that flattering on most people IMO.

You have gorgeous hair, btw.