to everyone :]

jokers_kick

I already posted this in a fotd, but just in case no one gets a chance to see it

thank you so much for being supportive during the whole time I wasn't feeling well. I don't have cancer, it turned out to be a lack of something I can't pronounce, but I'm still under watch considering my families past. I should be fine :] I can't express how much specktra has made me feel all around. so thanks again for being there. This place has become sort of a family, however shlepy(polish slang hah) that may sound, its true :]

prppygrl69

aww well im sure everyone is glad to hear its not cancer.i had the same prob. i thought i had a tumor on my ovry but it turned out to be nothing but that still doesnt explain the non stop pain im having,cancer is deffinatly in the fam so i know how you feel,sort of and im glad to hear your doing better,you rock girl

user3

That's good to hear!
smiles.gif

Sanne

that's great news!!! and ofcourse it isn't great that they found something else, but at least you know now what it is and perhaps they can treat it with medicine now!! big hug!!!

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
Great news, I am so happy for you!
yahoo.gif

I couldn't say it better!!!!

Hope to see some more gorgeous FOTDs soon!!!!

You're my ultimate eye liner master!

melozburngr

thats great news!! Hopefully nwo that they know what is going on, they can treat it- and you will feel way better (if you aren't already!)
smiles.gif

kimmy

SO glad to hear that
smiles.gif

i really think that they should do away with medical terms...like seriously, nobody can pronounce that stuff anyway haha
greengrin.gif

Janice

That's wonderful news, I went through a similar cancer scare last year and it's a wonderful feeling to be cleared of that weight on your shoulders!

I'm amazed beyond words that you found support in the specktra community, that really makes it all worth it.