To Haul or not to haul....

hrdruian

I've been dieing for a haul. (still dealing with break up and keep having more realizations, hauling is healing) My problem is though that i can't really haul with having student loans, car payment, and a horrible credit card, while working for a non-profit and trying to save for grad school (fingers crossed). Nomally, as i'm sure many of you have the same problem, i can't go into sephora without hauling. well, i have a friend who is 22 and is just now begining to get interrested in make up and we went in, after she hauled at the BB counter. I AM SOOOO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!! we were in sephora for 30-45 min, again she hauled with toys and UD, and i walked out empty handed!!! didn't spend one penny!
yahoo.gif

amazing, huh? i'm super proud of myself. especially when i've been dieing for some new e/s colors and i love the UD liners.

just thought i would share with people who know how truely hard and how big of an accomplishment that is.
cheerleader.gif

Jot

Congrats that is buy no means something easy to do! I've been trying to haul less and i'm doing ok so far (i have bought a few things though!) but fafi will be the end of all that! x

CantAffordMAC

It is extremely hard to do. Congratulations. I don't get moved by Sephora like I do by MAC. And sephora stuff isn't limited edition so it'll always be there.

Great job!

jpohrer

Great job! You should be very proud of yourself! And remember that Sephora does give you free samples!

hrdruian

Thanks for the praise guys!! It helps to celebrate small accomplishments. Y'all are great!!!

newagetomatoz

That is damn near impossible for me!! Even walking into a drugstore it is so hard to not walk out with something BOGO to try or a new nail polish!!! Now give yourself a cookie!!! LOL

purrtykitty

Great job...it's a tough thing to do. My non-hauling days will be over as of Friday when I check out Fafi.

Latest posts