To live, to love, to learn...in the major key...

uh_oh_disco

Patrick Wolf
smiles.gif
This guy is amazing on so many levels.

ulc3.jpg

ulc2.jpg

EYES - UDPP, Sleek 'Storm' palette black, Victoria Jackson cream, MAC 'Vanilla' pigment, Kryolan black grease paint, Natural collection black pencil eyeliner, mascara.

FACE - Rimmel 'Recover' foundation, Smashbox foundation, Kryolan powder, Bourjois 'Blush' blush, MAC 'Rose' pigment.

LIPS - Barry M 52 and 129.

dp1.jpg

dp3.jpg

EYES - UDPP, Sleek 'Storm' palette gold, MUFE 92, Fyrinnae 'Oberon', VJ cream, mascara.

FACE - *As above*

LIPS - Natural Collection 'Rose Bud', Clarins 'Sorbet' lipgloss.

br2.jpg

br3.jpg

EYES - UDPP, Ben Nye red, About Face 'Horns & Halos', Fyrinnae 'Bastet', Sleek 'Storm' palette black, mascara, Natural Collection pencil eyeliner, MAC 'Fairy Lite' (?)

FACE - *As above* but with MAC 'What a Dame!' powder instead of blush.

LIPS - MAC 'Blankety'

frfire10.jpg

frfire8.jpg

EYES - UDPP, Sleek 'Storm' palette burgundy, MAC 'Pink Bronze' pigment, Fyrinnae 'Oberon', MAC 'Blackened Red' Glitter, mascara.

FACE - *As above* minus blush.

LIPS - Nothing.

CC, comments, questions etc all very welcome!

Now I'm gonna stick on some Prodigy and bake a cake :]

Shimmer

Girl. you are incredible. There's no CC anyone can offer you, because you're impeccable.

cazgh

WOW!!!

smiles.gif

And - I don't think you are too far away from me... Ever need anyone to practise on, just holler
winks.gif

RedRibbon

I've been trying to think who you remind me of/where I've seen your face before and now I know. You look like Naima from ANTM.

First and second looks are my fave.

VeXedPiNk

Wow are you ever talented! I love your FOTD's so much!!

The second look is my favourite.. stunning!

Shadowy Lady

I always get so excited when i see that you've posted, your looks are such inspiration to me. You're one of my faves on here
smiles.gif