To The Beach + In The Groove + A Little More!

Jessie May

First - To The Beach from last month!

DSC02179.jpg

131 Brush (love it!!), Firecracker Eyeshadow, Sand & Sun Eyeshadow, Thrills Lipstick, Flurry of Fun Lipglass, Temperature Rising Lip Liner.

We got In The Groove today! Woohoo! I think I was the first person in the store to look at it.
smiles.gif

DSC02170.jpg

Soften The Mood MES, Fresh & Easy MES.

DSC02171.jpg

Happy Together MB, Stereo Rose MSF.

DSC02172.jpg

Stereo Rose comparison, original release on left and new on right.

DSC02174.jpg

Finger swatch! Not too different really.
smiles.gif

Forgot to take a pic of the lip stufff- Jazzed Lipstick and On The Scene Cremesheen Glass- both so pretty!

Bought from sales threads here on Specktra...

DSC02180.jpg

Cubic Blush, Moon River MB, So Sweet So Easy Cremeblend Blush, Crushed Bougainvillea CCB and Sci-Fi Delity Lipstick. (I forgot to pop Bendel Girl Lipglass into the pic! It is so cute, it stays in my bag constantly!)

I went up to Auckland to visit my Grandma and they have cool brands we don't get here in Wellington!

DSC02182.jpg

Essie! Yay! Mink Muffs, Cute As A Button, Chinchilly, Sexy Divide! There was also a deal for every two polishes you bought, you got a free Essie nail treatment so I picked up a top coat and an apricot cuticle oil (it smells delish!).

DSC02183.jpg

Tweezerman Tweezers- finally! Blinc Tubular Mascara which is sooooo lovely to wear! OPI Wing It! Nail Polish.

th_DANCE.gif

Kirsty

Great haul! Moon River & So Sweet are 2 of my favourites. I'd be lost without my Tweezermans, too.

Enjoy

Jessie May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Great haul! Moon River & So Sweet are 2 of my favourites. I'd be lost without my Tweezermans, too.

Enjoy

They are so very pretty! I'm so pleased with my purchases!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMaryJane
Awesome haul! I want all those Essie colors!

I'm wearing Mink Muffs today and I can't wait to try out the others! I'm really impressed with how easy it was to work with after I had heard some mixed reviews.
smiles.gif