Toast of the Town

Eemaan

Is it brown? is it green? is it maroon?
clap.gif
its duochromably stunning!

Its beautiful
eyelove.gif
i dont usually wear nail varnish but WOW i had to make an exception for this lacquer

hope poppy dont mind me adding this, but her nails show it off beautifully
clap.gif

Poppy Z fotd

anyone else loving it?
graucho.gif

Winthrop44

I ordered it from Nordstrom very late and just received it yesterday. It looks very, very cool in the bottle. Actually so far I think I like it more in the bottle than in pics I've seen on nails. Haven't tried it on myself yet though, so we'll see!
smiles.gif

joey_zane

It is the BEST colour! So complicated and confused... but yet so pretty!!

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to wear varnish to work... however that means that my one bottle will last for ages as I can only use it on my weekends off ^_^;

saniyairshad

TOAST OF THE TOWN IS GORGEOUSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! I gave my mom this for her birthday and she loves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAC's nail lacquers r gorgeous

contrabassoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
TOAST OF THE TOWN IS GORGEOUSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! I gave my mom this for her birthday and she loves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAC's nail lacquers r gorgeous

They are!! It's too bad that they don't have a wider variety of colours.

BlahWah

I love love love this colour! I wish they had a lighter colour with similar characteristics, tho, for spring. But it's gorgeous to wear all the time.
eyelove.gif

MaryJane

I love this color and can't wait to do a pedicure with it. My biggest complaint is that it chips even when I use a top coat.