Today Feb 13 is Janice's (mac_obsession) 32nd Birthday

mybabiegurl

Today Feb 13 is Janice's 32nd Birthday. Its been 6 months since shes been gone and I feel she would want us to celebrate her life. And what better place then here her favorite place. I am 1 year younger then her and I would constantly tease her about being OLD.
I admire her strong independent spirit. Her compassion will be missed. She had such a huge heart to share with the world. She was the 1st person I run to if I had a question. If she didnt know the answer she made sure to find someone who did. Happy Birthday, J!
I love you and miss you terribly,
Tommy ;-)

user3

Happy Birthday Janice!
I only knew you for a short time but it was more than obvious how much love you had to share! Fly free beautiful Angel!

Shawna

Oh Tom, I keep meaning to email you to see how you are doing, but I honestly don't know what to say. I try to write and I just start crying all over again. I know she is in a happy place with no pain and all the MAC she could ever want. Happy Birthday Janice. We all love and miss you!

Janslilsis

Happy Birthday Sis. I miss u so much... You were always there for me no matter what. I miss Having someone I could call and tell all my problems to. I miss u and love you.

Jansmom

Janice's Birthday

Dear Janice,
You were such a wonderful daughter and mother. I miss you more than words can ever tell. Your Love for your daughter Ciara is exhibited everyday in the joyful child she is. Though she misses you so much she is able to celebrate you through her life with Beth, Mark and Katie. She is doing well in school and is making new friends. Janice, you gave of yourself to all who entered your life and made the world a better place.

It was surprising for me that today on the Today Show there was a feature of body cosmetics by MAC, your passion. All my Love, Mom

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Today is my daughter's 15th birthday! Nice to know she shared a birthday with such a wonderful giving person.
I still have an e-mail from Janice in my "in box" and just can't seem to move it or delete it.

midnightlouise

Happy Birthday Jan!!! I knew you only a little while, but I'm so thankful that I got the opportunity to become friends with you. Although I miss you and selfishly wish things were different, I know you're in a place where you can be free. You touched my life with your humor and your kindness, and as long as I live I'll never forget you.

Juneplum

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET, SWEET ANGEL IN HEAVEN!!!
th_kiss.gif
happybirthday.gif

I miss you SOOOOOO much!!!!!!!!!
cry.gif

pucci

Happy happy birthday Janice! Your presence is still felt strongly here on Specktra, because as a newbie I know how much you gave to life, your family and your daughter.
Much love to those missing you so dearly on this day.

user2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL JANICE!!!
happybirthday.gif

Your special day must be a reason why I had a sunny day over here!

Such a kind person like you has to have an own MAC Pro Store in heaven and give a makeover to all the other angels around you!

We miss you!!!

mspixieears

Happy birthday Janice!

She was always so helpful and friendly on the boards - you can bet that if you had a question, she'd either answer if she knew or try to tell you where to go to find out - just like Tom above said! I know that when I first started coming to Specktra, her presence and attitude made me feel extremely welcome.

If there's a better place after this life, we know you're there but lots of us here still have you in our hearts.

Jan sis

On behalf of myself & Ciara, thank you for all of the thoughts of Jan!
I know that everyone reading this loved & admired my sister and so, I believe this forum is the appropriate place to let everyone know that Ciara is doing wonderfully! She misses her mommy every day (& always will), but she is doing great in school, enjoying Girl Scouts/Brownies, choir (which Jan did as a kid) and loves (most of the time) playing with her "sister". Jan & I believed in the same values in raising children & her caring & dedicated personality clearly comes through in Ciara's personality! I wanted everyone to know that I DO think of Jan's friends often & know everyone keeps Ciara in their prayers and we appreciate that. Thank you for keeping her memory alive. One of my best friends told me yesterday to always remember that she is always spiritally present. Beth

Wontpayretail23

I had exchanges here on Specktra with her (check my tokens). I had no idea we both shared a birthday. Yesterday was my 31st b-day. She was a great person and was always kind to me.

mybabiegurl

follow-up

My dad passed away Feb 14 1994, 12 years ago. I had a hard time dealing with Valentine's day for many many years. Janice was very caring and understanding. She helped me get through some tough times. We decided it was alright to celebrate the day and my dad wouldve wanted me to. Just like my father, Janice possessed a big heart filled with love & compassion. I know my dad and Janice are together in heaven exchanging stories of their loved ones. I lit 2 candles in their memory at church and said a prayer.

"Let me be empty and weightless and maybe I'll find peace tonight.. in the arms of angel."

jeannette

You're absolutely right that Jan possessed a very big heart filled with love and compassion. I started swapping with her about 1-1.5 years ago and we progressed to being friends...I still have her on my MSN list and I still think about her. Even though we've never met and I'm very faraway in Singapore, Jan was always there for a listening ear. The last time we had a conversation she told me about the birthday party plans she had for Ciara...

Jan, Happy Birthday. *hugs*

Your "CP buddy" from Singapore
smiles.gif

Jeannette

user4

i'm a bit late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANICE!!! even though i didnt know u too long, i know you were one of the sweetest people on here and you are sooo missed!!!