Today I found a store that sold discounted mac..

here_is_gone_88

Their was TONS of stuff, and yes it was authentic. Their were unopend pallattes from nordies exclusive 04... Get this the lady that walked out of the store baught their last PARROT. I never got to try it I was like... I mean just ton's of stuff I was amazed. They were also selling GWP clinique bags for 15 bucks wth?
Anyone have these in your area?

User34

I found a place in my area that had some L/E lipglasses. It was just some reg. store. And they were also authentic. What area u from?

here_is_gone_88

Iowa lol very low mac. But where I live Des Moines we have two stores nearby just not pro. This place was three hours away.
BUT STILL lol PARROT

pinkfeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by here_is_gone_88
Their was TONS of stuff, and yes it was authentic. Their were unopend pallattes from nordies exclusive 04... Get this the lady that walked out of the store baught their last PARROT. I never got to try it I was like... I mean just ton's of stuff I was amazed. They were also selling GWP clinique bags for 15 bucks wth?
Anyone have these in your area?

so what is the name of the store and where is your location? that maybe helpful to others and if its a chain, you might be talking about CCO, but I dont know since you didnt tell anyone the name of the store you walked into.

lilxgem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alumeze
I found a place in my area ( Queens, NY) that had some L/E lipglasses. It was just some reg. store. And they were also authentic. What area u from?

I'm from Queens, too. Where is this place?

roxybc

Quote:
Originally Posted by here_is_gone_88
. They were also selling GWP clinique bags for 15 bucks wth?

Isn't it illegal to sell the GWP's? All of mine say Not for Individual Re-sale on them. But if you were at a Cosmetics Company Outlet, then they own Clinique so I guess they can sell what they want.

Did the store you were in have Estee Lauder, Stila and Bobby Brown products as well? If so, then you were probably in a Cosmetic Company Outlet.

tracie

was it at the outlet mall in williamsburg? I've been there before..a few months back. They had some pretty good stuff considering its well..iowa.

and what part are you from? I go to school in Ames, and i go down to the valleywest counter all of the time
smiles.gif

User34

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiproductions
in queens a cco ..nope..its probab;y a small underground store..probably in astoria..

yup.. u know the deal.
graucho.gif

Latest posts