Today I love MAC. They sent me a Lure mailer today!

Turbokittykat

I've been trying to get one of these for a couple of weeks, without having to spend $20 on one. Today I am very glad I didn't pay silly money for one because one arrived free in the post! I am delighted!

tattooednglossy

Got mine today too...really didnt think this would come my way but I was hopeful since seeing so many people posting about it. It is so gorgeous!

JessieC

I got one yesterday, but by walking in to my local freestanding. The MA who gave it to me looked a little annoyed that I asked for one without the thought of purchasing anything.

laurenmo88

a mailer is like a small catalogue of the new mac collections coming out
they show u the product, the launch photos, and usually invite u to the night at mac where you come to see the products launched

thats what a mailer is misschievous
smiles.gif

AND THE LURE MAILER IS SO COOL I HAVE IT ON MY WALL RIGHT NOW..i know how happy u must be!!!

pr1nces583

i got my mailer yesterday, and in the same lot of post i got my lustreleaf e/s, so i was vv happy yesterday morning
winks.gif

farra712

Woo! I am so excited! As soon as I read this post, I went to the mac site and took off the email notifications, but I didn't think I would get a mailer since I did that so late. (literally not even a week ago). I got a mailer today!!!!!!!!! Ahhh! I wanted one so bad, but I tried to tell myself I didn't, and now I don't have to trick myself anymore!

pugmommy7

no offense to anyone, that may do this, but it nausiates me that people charge for them.(and $20!!! opportunistic robbery!)
I sent mine out to a collector for the price of shipping. it would otherwise have ended up in my trash/recycling bin.(not that i am a martyr or anything)
ox,
jen