Today I used my 1st foundation brush!!!

singinmys0ng

Ahh, I just got this in from the body shop and when I first got it..i tried using it with revlon color stay foundaton but it dried too fast..so yesterday i got some new foundation and my skin looks awesome when appiled with the foundation brush!! I recomend everyone go out and get one!

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by singinmys0ng
Ahh, I just got this in from the body shop and when I first got it..i tried using it with revlon color stay foundaton but it dried too fast..so yesterday i got some new foundation and my skin looks awesome when appiled with the foundation brush!! I recomend everyone go out and get one!

Have you been using your Trucco Skintones? I picked up some for myself, and love it!!

Oh, BTW- it does not contain any zinc or titanium dioxide. I attended a Trucco MU class and asked!
winks.gif

singinmys0ng

Quote:
That's really great, I love my MAC 190 brush! What foundation did you switch to?

lol well yesterday I went on a foundation hunt but i only had $20 with me..so it was kinda hard to get anything that I really wanted. However, i did try LORAC's foundation and I loved it..but it was $30..so ill have to save up for that! anyways i eneded up getting L'oreal's visable lift and i like it so far for just an everyday makeup..but for weekends and such ill prob sick to my revlon color stay!

Quote:
Have you been using your Trucco Skintones? I picked up some for myself, and love it!!

Oh, BTW- it does not contain any zinc or titanium dioxide. I attended a Trucco MU class and asked!

lol no i have not been using it..i relized the bottle i was using was really old so i threw it away..so ill prob go back and get the new kind and try it b/c the foundation was really good IMO..also what does zinc and titanum dioxide do? and is it bad?

Latest posts