Today's casualty

divaster

1 Shooting Star MSF
weeping.gif

I brought my A Muse haul into work to show my co-worker. She was ooing and ahhhing over Shooting Star and dropped it!!!! Needless to say it smashed into a few big pieces and about a million small ones.

She's going to buy me another Shimpagne and keep the smashed shooting star for herself. It was too dark/warm for me anyway.

So that was my big day.
lol.gif

shygirl

:eek2: A moment of silence, please. *heavy sigh*

You should've put her in a hazmat suit, slipped non-slip grip gloves on her hands, non-skid shoes, and microscopic glasses with a light. THEN, she can look at the MSF.

Or directed her to the nearest MAC store.

divaster

She actually left work early to go to Nordstrom. :thumbsup: She felt so bad about it, she must have apologized 25 times.

CrimsonCountess

Quote:
Originally Posted by divaster
1 Shooting Star MSF
weeping.gif

I brought my A Muse haul into work to show my co-worker. She was ooing and ahhhing over Shooting Star and dropped it!!!! Needless to say it smashed into a few big pieces and about a million small ones.

She's going to buy me another Shimpagne and keep the smashed shooting star for herself. It was too dark/warm for me anyway.

So that was my big day.
lol.gif

I wonder if this was done on purpose
th_dunno.gif

Just kidding. Sounds like it worked out for the best for both of you!

nat9891

At least she's replacing it with something you like better! Maybe I should get somebody to *accidentally* break my car...
lol.gif

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat9891
At least she's replacing it with something you like better! Maybe I should get somebody to *accidentally* break my car...
lol.gif

rofl.gif

Back on topic... wow, I'm sorry you had to go through that experience, divaster! I'm glad it'll work out for you though! :thumbsup:

Latest posts