Today's Face - Soft and Natural :)

piN.up

So pretty and natural!! You're a doll
smiles.gif

Calico

You pull off that hair colour soooo WELL! I WISH i could... **About to run out and buy box dye**
Stunning!

thelove4tequila

Kristina?!?!?! Yaaay!!! I'm Kristina too!!!!
smiles.gif
I get all excited when I see other people spell their name as I do. (Your name is Kristina yes?) OMG you are stunning! Great job.

Go Kristina's! lol.

Calico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico
You pull off that hair colour soooo WELL! I WISH i could... **About to run out and buy box dye**
Stunning!

Cos all hairdressers are closed btw...

not cos yours looks like box dye! he he..
Yuor gorgeous

Nessy

Wow it looks like your not wearing any makeup
smiles.gif
thats ace, I love your hair to it suits you so well
smiles.gif

Nessy xx

kristina ftw!

Ahh, thanks so much ladies! I love Specktra
heart2.gif

It's really encouraging to hear so many nice things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
Kristina?!?!?! Yaaay!!! I'm Kristina too!!!!
smiles.gif
I get all excited when I see other people spell their name as I do. (Your name is Kristina yes?) OMG you are stunning! Great job.

Go Kristina's! lol.

Haha, yes, my name's Kristina
greengrin.gif
When someone asks for my name, I'll say "Kristina", and they'll start writing "Chri..." and I'll go: "Oops, sorry, that's with a K!" Haha, I never learn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessy
Wow it looks like your not wearing any makeup
smiles.gif
thats ace, I love your hair to it suits you so well
smiles.gif

Nessy xx

Thank you so much! Yep, I was going for that really soft, natural every day look. I want to start experimenting with more bold looks soon, but I'm not confident enough in my skills yet. However, I'm going on vacation to the US this Wednesday, and I'm going to pick up a LOT of MAC stuff, so you can be sure I'll be doing some experimenting then!

dchristina

You are gorgeous! You look like a model! He he. I love your lip gloss-really pretty pink. Wonder if I could get that down here in Australia..hmm. And it's awesome to see glowy skin and neutral eyes.